t w e l v e

"Jungkook!"

It was after the final bell rang to announce the end of school that the talent show tryouts were announced over the intercom. Taehyung knew that his best friend would be likely to get in. Jungkook knew he could sing, he knew that he was attractive. He knew that almost every girl at school was in love with him. And he himself and everyone knew that he was in love with his bestfriend Taehyung.

Everyone except Taehyung.

The older male made everyday life hard for Jungkook. His little skin ship would make the younger go crazy. Every little comment he received made him blush like crazy. Everytime Taehyung would so much as hug him, he would practically be a mess in his arms. Everytime Taehyung would call him his 'baby brother' or 'friend' Jungkook would fall apart. He wished Taehyung would see how much he loved him, how much he cared.

"Jungkook! You need to join the talent show!" Taehyung shook his friend by the shoulders causing the younger to rock back and forth. "I don't really see the point. I'm not really good infront of a crowd." Taehyung thought of the time in Elementary when they were doing the Momma Goose play and Jungkook, who was dressed up as one of the little kittens, wet his pants on stage. "I know that, Jungkook. But you must do this! You have such an amazing voice! You have to share it with the world!" Jungkook blushed at the praise his Hyung gave him. "But I don't want tooo~" Jungkook whined. Taehyung pouted and let out a little 'hmph'. Taehyung knew that Jungkook would give in if he pouted and whined. I mean, who could resist his cuteness??

Jungkook sighed. "Fine. But if something embarrassing happens to me, your the one who might die." Taehyung bounced up and down excitedly. "Yay! Jungkook your gonna do so well!" Taehyung kissed his friends cheek. "Bye, Jungkook! I know you'll do well!" And Taehyung ran down the hallway leaving a red faced Jungkook standing alone.

_
_

[After school the next day...]

"Hyung! I made it!"

"You did!! I knew you could do it, Jungkook!"

"Thanks!"

"So what song are you gonna sing?"

Silence.

"I don't know yet. It's a surprise."

"Jungkookieeee~ tell me!"

"I will.....when it's my turn, you'll know."

"Fine."

_

_

Jungkook sighed in frustration. It was less then seventeen hours till the talent show and he had no idea what he was planning to sing. He pulled at his hair and stood up from his comfortable bed. He picked his guitar up and went outside. It was 6:00 pm and it was starting to get dark. He walked down the abandoned railroad tracks that were next to his house. He tried balancing on the sidebars with his arms out. He got startled when he heard a voice.

"Hey there! What are you doing here?"

Jungkook looked up and met a pair of familiar pair of eyes. She waved at him and he stopped. "Excuse me but, haven't I seen you somewhere?" Jungkook twisted his face up in thought. She shrugged. "I get that a lot." She was wearing shorts and a black shirt that said "I Love Myself." Her hair was twisted up into a bun and she had on a pair of black glasses and Converse. "You play?" She pointed at Jungkooks guitar. He nodded and she smiled. "Boys that play guitar are usually super nice and awesome." Jungkook smirked and took his guitar down from his back. "Play something." She sat on the grass and Jungkook sat next to her. He strummed his guitar a few times before playing. The girl listened quietly with her eyes closed. When he was done she clapped enthusiastically.