"Thank you for bringing this to me." I say as I run my finger over the binding of the book. On the side it it says Erin and Harry with a small heart. I look up from the book to see them standing up giving me a small smile. I stand up and give them both hugs before they head to the door. 

"If you need anything at all just call me," Louis says stoping at the door to give me a sad smile. I give a little smile in return and say a small thank you. "Oh and you might want to check Twitter." Before I can ask him whats on Twitter he closes the door. I grab my phone and click on my Twitter app. As soon as I see what Louis was talking about my eyes tear up and I'm overwhelmed by all the Tweets and support. My feed is covered with numerous celebrities and fan tweeting about Erin. Most of them said that she would be dearly missed and even the people who admitted to not being a fan of Erin were showing me and the rest of our group support. It was crazy to see all of the people that cared about me and how I was doing. 

Almost all of the trends on Twitter where either about me or Erin. Many of them where RIP Erin, Erin Rider will never be forgotten, #Harin and many more but the one that stood out to me was Harin memories. I clicked on the link and it was crazy what popped up. There were pictures of Erin and I and people posting about when they've met us or their favorite thing that we ever did. I looked through the pictures and smiled at all the crazy and amazing things that we did in the one year. I honestly don't know how but they got a picture of us dancing together at 'prom'. I'm not sure how people got all these pictures but I'm glad that I get to see this and I'm also glad that Louis pointed this out to me. 

I set my phone down and reach over to grab the book that Louis and Eleanor brought over that Erin told them to give to me (A/N This would be like a Shutterfly book if you know what those are). I glance at the picture of me and her on the cover. More tears are immediatly brought to my eyes as I see the picture of her smiling as I kiss her on the cheek. Her smile is so wide and bright that I start feeling a little bit better and stronger. I flip open the cover to reveal a CD and an enevelope that I promise myself that I will look at after I finish looking at the book. 

The first thing I see when I flip to the first page is the pictures of me and her in the photo booth when I asked her to be my girlfriend. That was one of the best days of my life. This page also says "There are many love stories that have been told. but ours is my favorite." I flip through the book slowly savoring each picture, quote, and memory on each page. I see pictures of us on rollercoasters that she forced me on, her holding the giant minon that I won for her at the numerous amusments parks we went to. I don't even stop the tears that fall onto the shiny pages of the book. Most of them are happy tears though. As sad as I am that shes gone the memories in these books make me happy for the time that we had together. 

I feel something nudging my arm as Elmo climbs up onto the couch and curls up next to me. I promised Erin that I would take care of Elmo when she died and so far I have faithfully kept that promise. He is a cute little dog and he's one of the last things I have left of her. I remember how she had the biggest smile on her face when we took her to the pet store to get Elmo. She was so happy, and seeing that smile on her face made everything worth it.

I finish looking at the book and pic up the CD that was laying next to me. There was a piece of paper on it. I rip of the piece of tape that was connecting the paper to the CD box and unfold the paper. On it was a tracklist and explaination to all of the songs on it.

1. I want Crazy (Hunter Hayes): This reminds me of the time that we went to the mall and went crazy. That was a great day and I hope you think of that when you hear this song. 

2. When the Sand Runs Out (Rascal Flatts): this is a song that I wrote one day and I don't remember if I ever showed it to you but it's one of my favorites that I've written. I wrote it about how I was going to just keep on going until my time is up.