Chapter 1

My bucket list

1. Cliff diving

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO

5. meet someone famous

6. learn to play an instrument

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park

9. write a song

10. Fall in love

ERIN'S POV

I sat on the edge of my bed holding a part of my hair that fell out of my head. I cried as I looked at the blonde strands of hair staring at me. I've been doing chemo treatment to cure my leukemia for a little more then a week and my hair had just started to fall out. My heart shatters thinking about my bucket list, the last thing on there is to fall in love, and I know that no one will ever want to love a girl with no hair. It's been about 3 weeks since I found out that I had cancer. 3 weeks down 49 to go until my life is over. 

The doctor told me that I only had 1 year to live so I had to use it and live while I'm young. "Erin hurry up we have to leave for school in 30 minutes!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I put the hair in the garbage can refusing to look at it anymore. I let my blonde wavy hair fall naturally afraid that if I did anything to it more would fall out. I went downstairs and ate a piece of toast. The Chemo was messing up my eating habits and making me not as hungry anymore.

My mom drove me to school, i'm 17 and can drive myself but she needed to go somewhere and we had to go to the doctor after this so she decided to drive me. I hopped out of the car and said good-bye to my mom; I put my headphones in my ears and walked into school. I played the song Little Things by One Direction. This song means so much to me since I'm extremely insecure because of what the cancer is doing to me. I'm paler, weaker, skinnier, and my hair is falling out. 

I put all my stuff in my locker and went to find my best friend Anna. "ERIN!" I turn around to see Anna running towards me. "I found you! Guess what?!"

"What?"

"One Direction is coming to Chicago tonight!" She said jumping up and down like a bunny. I joined her we were huge directioners. My favorite is Harry and hers is the Irish snowflake Niall. 

"Oh my word!! we need to go find them! good thing today is Friday. I can ask my mom if you can sleep over tonight, we can pick you up when we come back from the doctor." I said as we walked to our first class Geometry. 

"That sounds great then we can stalk One Direction tomorrow. Are you sure your up for this? The doctor won't be mad right?"

"Who cares I wanna see them meeting someone famous is on my bucket list!" 

"Perfect see you then." 

School goes by quickly, I wait in the parking lot waiting for my mom to come. The doctor's visit was normal and they said that nothing had changed for the better or worse which is good and bad news. Anna came over and we watched movies all night and played Slender until we had to walk each other to the bathroom because we were so scared. We eventually fell asleep and woke up at 10 ready to go find the boys. I put on some skinny jeans and my One Direction sweatshirt, and Anna did the same. We grabbed some breakfast and went to do some One Direction hunting.

We walked around Chicago for 2 hours before we decided to stop for lunch. "No sign of the boys yet." I said starting to think we would never find them.

"We can't give up though." She said being hopeful. We grabbed a quick lunch and headed out  again. When we walked out of the door I ran into someone and fell to the ground.

 Number 5 on my bucket list, meet someone famous. Completed.

AUTHORS NOTE :) 

I decided that I'm not going to put the story on hold I'm just gonna have to update slower since I'm writing 3 stories :)  

I hope you like it... it's only the first chapter so it's not to exciting yet but it will get better promise

I'm going to start every chapter with the bucket list so you always remember what's on it and what's completed

FAN VOTE COMMENT PLEASE your input helps A LOT! thanks for reading

~Kayla