Chapter Forty Two (A)- Where are you??

Fifteen days had passed since the death of
Mr. Aggarwal . Randhir being the only male member in the family had to perform his last rights. It was a shattering blow for everyone. He had a tough time handling Sanyukta and her mom, who were greatly traumatised and devasted by the tragedy .

Every night Mrs Aggarwal would sit by the side of the bed where Mr. Aggarwal used to sleep and cry , caressing his pillow while Sanyukta used to stay depressed and silent most of the time. She preferred staying alone in her room not wanting to talk to anyone .

One day Sanyukta was in her room crying ,
holding a picture frame which had a picture of her Dad, when something flashed in front of her eyes.

She  was five years old and  she was playing hide n seek with Kishore in the same room. It was Kishore's turn to hide while she had to count till 10. She turned around at the count of ten and started searching him . She looked for him everywhere but she wasn't able to find him . She finally gave up and started crying when Kishore came out from behind the curtains and took her in his arms.
"Awww mera Baccha .... Papa Kahin nai Gaye . Papa yahin pe hai... "

"Papa aap kahan Ho... I really miss you ...", she hugged the frame tightly and cried loudly and bitterly.

", she hugged the frame tightly and cried loudly and bitterly

Another week passed. Sanyukta was still traumatised by the loss of her dad. She was skipping her meals and was not getting back to her normal routine . Randhir and Renu were really concerned about her health therefore they decided to bring her back to Shekhawath Mansion along with Anju, who was initially reluctant to leave her house and stay with them but agreed later , on the insistence of Randhir for the sake of her daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later, Randhir woke up in the middle of the night . He stretched his eyes open and looked sideways to check on Sanyukta but to his surprise the other side of the bed was empty. He sat up with a jolt and looked at the clock. It was 2 in the night. Since Sanyukta had returned back he had been making sure that she sleeps early every night.  He was sure that she was sleeping before he drifted himself to sleep that night.

He got up from the bed , took long strides towards the door of the bathroom ,knocked the door and waited for her reply. He knocked it again , but there was no reply . He pushed  the door open but it was vacant .

He walked out of the room and went to check her in the guest room where Mrs. Aggarwal was sleeping peacefully after a long time, but she wasn't there. He went to Raima's room , turned the knob and pushed the door ajar but to his surprise she wasn't there either.

He searched the whole house but there was no sign of Sanyukta anywhere . A sudden panic rose up inside him wondering where she could have gone in the middle of the night. He went back to his room, pulled a T-shirt over his vest and walked out of the house to look for her.

****************************************************************************************
Hey everyone ,
Sorry for the inconvenience yaar.. I don't know  if it was a problem with my phone or wattpad . Anyways I had to 
re-typed this part and split it into 2 parts (a) and (b).
I'll type the  part (b) and try to post it by the evening .

-Farah-