CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Randhir was getting restless with every passing minute . He was sulking over his ignorance. She was right there in front of him all these years, but he wasn't able to understand, what exactly he felt for her . Even when he had been away, she was always there on his minds and in his heart . There hadn't been a single day in these three years , when he slept without thinking of her. And now When he finally realised his true feelings for her, she was getting committed to somebody else. Why destiny had to play such a cunning role in their lives.

The mere thought of her with someone else was getting him suffocated. He felt as if his breath got stuck in his throat and was finding it difficult to breathe. He pulled out his mobile from his pocket and dialled a number of the person he really needed to speak to..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Randhir..... ", Karan called him out as soon as he spotted him in the pub with a glass of beer in his hand and few empty ones lying on the table, while Randhir who was totally  drunk by now , waved his hand towards him.

"Tune mujhey yahan kyon bulaya .??.. Aur Tu yahan Kya kar raha hai???", Karan frowned looking at him and then at the surroundings.

"MMMain yahan apni barbaadi ka jashan mana raha hoooon",Randhir chipped in a drunken tone and chuckled at his own words.

"Randhir...Are you Drunk??? Tu chal yahan se.. I'll drop you home.", Karan said trying to pull his hand.

"Nai... Mujhey Kahin Nai jaana. Chal aaja hum dono milke celebrate kartey hain. Cheeers...."

"Randhir...what's wrong with you. Tu pagal to nai hogaya. You can't hurt yourself like this.."

"Pagal...", he chuckled. "Yeah.. I'm the biggest fool. In fact I'm the most insane and ridiculous person on this planet , jo apni khud ki feelings hi nahi Samaj Saka...", he paused and continued with tears brimming in his eyes, "Aisa kyon hota hai , jab koi humare saamne hota hai, hum us ki value nahi kartey, usey nazar Andaaz kartey hai, aur jab wohi insaan hum se bohot door chala ja raha hota hai tab humey yeh realise hota hai ki woh humare liye kitna important tha...Why is life so unfair??? Why??", Randhir yelled the last words and broke down.

"Randhir... Please , Sambalo apne aapko. I can understand what you are going through. But now, it's too late and nothing  can be done. Aaj uski engagement hai, and woh Kisi aur ki hone jarahi hai.", Karan tried to console him ,but unfortunately his words triggered Randhir's anger . He leaped furiously across the table and caught hold of Karan's collar.

"Don't you dare say it again... ", Randhir said Vehemently. "Woh sirf meri hai.. .She is Mine... And I'll never let anybody else take her away from me.", Randhir shoved him and started walking towards the exit.

"Randhir... Wait...Tu kahan ja raha hai?? Tu iss waqt hosh main nahi hai.." , Karan practically jumped in his way blocking his path.

"Hosh mein toh mein ab aaya hoon..I wish mein Teri baat pehle sunliya hota. Toh shayad Aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padhta. But Ab Aur nahi... I'm gonna go and tell Sanyukta that I love her and stop this Engagement. She is mine and will always be mine.."

"Randhir.. Stop.. Please listen to me.. You can't do this .. Ab bohot der Ho Chuki hai Aur Tu yeh bhi nahi janta whether  she likes you or not..", Karan chipped running behind him trying to stop him as he was drunk and out of his senses.

"I don't care... All I know is .. I love her.. aur mein usey Kisi aur ka hone nahi de Sakta",Randhir kick started his bike and drove away at its  highest speed.....

************************************************
Again a short update for you all. I hope I'm not making it boring. Please let me know if I am. Your criticism is most welcome.
Thank you