Chapter Four

Renuka strode her way towards the stairs ,climbed it up , then turned left towards Randhir's room and knocked his door.

"Andar aajaiye ... Darwaza Khula hai", Randhir chipped looking up from his book towards the door.
"Mom... Aap?? Sorry... mujhe laga , Meena maasi merey liye juice le kar aayi hai.."

"Your juice is ready, my boy. Meena usey liye aati hi hogi . Woh actually mujhey tumse kuch baat karni thi ..."

"Haan boliye ,Mom ??"

"Actually...  mujhey tumse ek favour chahiye..", Renuka chipped hesitantly .

"Kaisa favour ???", Randhir wondered looking at his mom.

"Woh actually, mujhe Anju ka phone aaya tha, woh Sanyukta ki school bus karab hone ke karan woh ghar nahi aa paygi. Unka driver , Kishore uncle ke saath sheher se bahar Gaya hua hai aur humara driver bhi chutti par hai... So   ...."

"So ????", Randhir frowned

"So.. Maine unhe keh diye hai ke , main Sanyukta ko lene Tumhe bhej doongi"

"What???....Unka driver nahi  hai, toh aap chahti Ho ke main usey le aaon?? Mom...aapko ko pata hai na mere entrance exam ko sirf Do mahine baki hai . I can't afford to waste my time like this...."

"Please Beta mana mat karna ....Main jaanti hoon Ke tum apni exam ki tayyari main bohot busy ho, but apni mom ke liye itna toh kar hi sakte Ho na... ", Renuka chipped looking at her son with hopeful eyes , trying to manipulate him emotionally.

"Fine mom.. . Sirf aapke liye", Randhir said looking at his mom.

"I knew it ... Mera beta meri baat kabhi nahi taal sakta .... You will never let me down", Renuka chipped.

"Of course I will do anything for you, Mom... But , please ...aagey se aap mujhse poochey Bina kisi ko kuch nahi kahogey ..."

"Okay... I promise. Aagey se Tumhe Bina poochey , kisi ko kuch nahi bolongi . Now , you go fast. ..
Woh  bechari wahan  khadey Khadey raah dekh rahi hogi"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanyukta was standing near the gate of her school waiting to be picked up .

"Itni der hogayi abhi tak mujhey lene koi aaya kyon nahi... ", she chipped looking at her watch.

"Mujhey to yeh bhi nahi pata , mujhey pick karne aa kaun raha hai. Maa ne kaha hai kuch arrange karoongi . Pata nahi kuch arrange hua bhi hai ki nahi", she sighed.

A loud rumbling sound caught her attention and made her look up towards the sky. She waited there for another 1 5 minutes. Still , there was no sign of anyone.. She was about to go inside and make a call her mother  ,when a red sports bike skidded to a halt , right in front of her.

As soon as the biker took off his helmet and exposed himself , her breath got hitched in her throat . Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Randhir in a white shirt  and black ripped jeans . The upper two buttons of his shirt were left open,  giving a clear view of his broad muscular chest. His light stubble and his messy hair , falling on his forehead made him look even more sexy.

"Ooo la la... Who 's that guy??.." She heard a girl say.

"He is so damn hotttt. ", said the other one standing next to her.

She moved her gaze around in that direction and noticed some girls , gawking at him shamelessly , standing on the other side of the gate. She so wanted to pull their eyes out of their  sockets and strangle their necks.

"Ahem ... Errrr.... Hi .... ", Randhir chipped clearing his throat to get back her attention .

"Hhh.. Hi", she stammered.

"Woh actually.. Mom ne mujhey  Tumhe pick karne ke liye bheja hai...I hope you don't mind", he chipped hesitatingly looking at her.

Sanyukta couldn't say anything . Her words seemed to have got stuck in her throat . It was the the first time he spoke to her ..Well to be precise the second time.... but, two years ago it was a different scenario , rather an embarrassing situation for both of them. So.. , typically it was  the first time he spoke to her directly making an eye contact . He had come to pick her up .... What more she could have asked for??? The day couldn't have been any better for her . Just the thought of a bike ride with him, sent jitters through her body . She just nodded her head in reply , and sat behind him.

He started his bike and they rode off on the roads of Hyderabad . It was a smooth ride. More than the cool air, it was the consciousness of being physically so close to him,  that caused the goose bumps to erupt on her skin.
She felt a drop of water , fell from the sky and hit on her face. She looked up only to be welcomed by another drop on her forehead.

The sky was rapidly darkening when they heard a thunderclap and the wind rising . Within no time, the drops turned into a shower and  the  rain started spattering everywhere .
A sweet smile crept on her face as she stretched out her hand and felt  the rain. She threw back her head and enjoyed the feeling of rain washing down her face .

She was so lost in her world of leisure , that she hadn't realised , when her fingers had come in contact with Randhir's wet back and  held on to his shoulders , drawing his attention towards her and making him go crazy with her touch. He kept looking at her through the rare view mirror , gawking at the beauty drenched in rain.

***********************************

Hey guys...
Sorry for the late update .
Firstly , As you all know I wasn't well . Secondly, I was really upset with the news of Channel V, shutting down and ending all its shows.

No ShQ .. No inspiration .

Infact I wasn't feeling like writing anymore . But then , I thought of finishing off whatever I started .

So here's the next part...

Happy Reading.