Unexpected Arrivals & Unwelcome welcomes

"Could you watch where you're going?" I asked quite angrily, it was mostly my fault but I was actually going to say that out loud.

I looked up from my phone and saw Davion Carter, the schools bad boy, he was so full of himself and he never thought about others. But let me tell you, he was hot, hotter than 105 degree weather in a summer day, but I will never admit that out loud, ever. That would mean the tourists have won and I'm not giving Davion and his crew of dipwods that satisfaction.

"You know sweetheart, you bumped into me, you should watch how you talk to me because most girls would kill to be having this conversation" Davion said seductively, are you kidding me? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes and be gutted with a knife than to be talking to this dipshit. I chuckled and saw Davion's eyes scrunch, probably wondering why I chuckled, he's so clueless, not every girl is absolutely in love with Davion Carter. Idiot.

"I'd rather be raped by criminals and sleep on a bed of sharp nails than be seen talking to the biggest asshole and man whore" I said walking towards him and pointing at his chest but keeping full eye contact, Davion looked astonished at what I said but then he smirked and looked at me flirtatiously.

Davion started to walk towards me so that we could feel each other's breath,I was beginning to become uncomfortable and Davion was two inches taller than me, kind of intimidating but not so much at the same time.

"You sure have a sharp tongue to you, do you know what people do to girls like you?" Davion asked lifting his eyebrows, I broke contact a little and looked around me.

People were staring but I didn't really care, I'm not a person for caring what others thought and neither was Davion. I saw multiple phones out as well, recording us, if they wanted a show than that's what they'll get. I turn back to Davion.

"Are you flirting with me Davion and think about what you're about to say?" I said, he doesn't want to mess with me, not today...

"Babe, I've been flirting with you since the 2nd grade but you're always a bitch so than I usually decided to give you the middle finger" Davion said while lifting up his middle finger from his left hand and gave me a cocky smile. He made a bad choice, this bitch is pissed now, I smiled brightly back but it was definitely fake and then I did what no one expected.

I grabbed Davion's forearm while he was looking at the crowd being a cocky son-of-a-bitch and I twisted his left arm and flipped him over, basically a back flip and let me tell you he hit the floor with a loud thud. It was fucking priceless, people were looking at me with their eyes widened and eyebrows raised, I bent down to where I was on my knees next to Davion and said to him.

"You know flirting and insulting a girl, especially me, your most hated fan, not the best move you've had, keep that in mind for next time" I said slowly as if he was deaf so he could understand because to be honest he's not the brightest person. I got back up and looked at everyone and smiled at the camera and stuck my tongue out like a four year old.

"Davion and Jayla to the counselor's office, now" one of the staff said and left the double door but held the door waiting for us, I growled, rolled my eyes and followed her and I heard Davion getting up and sighing as well and following me.

"You know this is all your fault, if you hadn't of bumped into me than we wouldn't be going to the dumb ass counselor's office" Davion said with a deepened voice and a pissed off voice, as soon as I knew it Davion was walking beside me, someone just kill me now before I attempt murder.

"Your the dumbest person alive, Jesus, this is about something else you dumbshit, the school wouldn't care if I ran naked around the school" I said jokingly but I heard Davion snickering, he thinks everything is a fucking joke. I'm basically saying that our school doesn't give a living hell about us, how is that relatively funny but it might be the fact that I said I would run naked around the school but who cares it's not that big of a deal.