"Oh So How Stupid Do You Feel?"

"What Do You Mean?"

"Exactly What I Ment How Come He Went Home With Rain And Didn't Stay With You?"

"He Needed To Take Everything In."

"Bullshit You Know That Nigga Wasn't Trynna Stay The Night With You."

"Zayn Shut The Fuck Up!"

"For What Cause You Can't Handle The Truth?"

This Asshole Is Getting On My Nerves.  I Can't Tell Him To Stay Out Of My Business Because I Do Need His Help.

"Zayn Just Stop Up Seriously!"

"Whatever." He Smacked His Lips.

"Just Because Your Working With Me. Doesn't Mean I Wont Stir Up Some Drama With You And Yours!!"

"You Still Standing Behind That Dumb Shit?"

"Yep I Will Do What I Need To Do."

"Is That Right?"

"Yes And You Will Continue To Help Me Until I Say I Don't Need You."

"Really And If I Don't Help You?"

I Thought About That For A Minute. Then Smiled.

"Then You'll Be Sorry."

I Then Grabbed The Room Phone And Dialed The Front Office's Number.

"Hello?" The Lady Answered.

"Hey Can I Get Security?"

Zayn Then Frowned.

"Sure What Room Are You?"

"315."

"Okay They Are On Their Way."

"Alright Thank You." I Smiled. Hanging Up.

Zayn Looked At Me Weird.

"Why Did You Call Security?"

Before I Could Reply Security Opened The Door.

"What Seems To Be The Problem?" The Man Asked Me.

"Can You Please Escort This Young Man Out? I Really Just Don't Wanna Be Bothered Right Now And He Is Getting On My Nerves."

Zayn Glared At Me As I Told Them What Happened. After I Was Done The Went Over To The Chair Grabbing Zayn Making Him Stand Up.

"Zasha Are You Fucking Serious!!"

"Very Serious!"

The Then Carried Him Out The Exit Of The Room Door. Then The Took Him Out.

"You Gone Pay For This!"

"Kiss My Ass."

I Layed Back In The Bed Smirking. I Know Y'all Are Wondering Why I Did What I Did...I Honestly Did It Just To Do Because. I Wanted Too.

°Odell

This Mornin' I Got Up Workin' Out And Runnin' Outside. I Really Need To Get My Mind Off Of Things And Doin' That Was A Good Escape. I Ran About 10 Laps So Now I Was On My Way Back To The House.

Wiping The Sweat Off My Forehead I Walked Back Inside Of The House Going Upstairs. Rain Isn't Here Today She's At Her Store So I'm Alone Right Now. But It's Fine Because I'm Finna Go Slide Ova' Rella's Place And See What She's Up To.

I Walked Into My Bedroom And Went In The Bathroom Takin' A Shower. It's Much Needed Right Now..After Takin' The Shower I Got Dressed And Decided To Text Rella To See If She Was At The House.