Chapter 17: Final part 2

1k VIEWS ON MY FIRST STORY! THANK YOU! SO! MUCH! I LOVE YALL!!!

Song: Te Amo by Rihanna (crap, I think I repeated a song...)
(I'm very sorry if this offended anyone, the Spanish part.)

It was night time, Keith and Lance took a walk outside alone.

"I can't wait, I'm so excited, I wish could fast forward time!" Lance said, lifting his lover off his feet and kissing his cheek. Keith smiled, caressing Lances face.

"I can't wait either, all the things we have been through together, I do feel like I am ready for this." Keith nodded. Lance set Keith back down on his feet, holding his hips and pulling him into the chest.

"You are the best thing to have happened to me..." Lance strokes Keith's hair.

"Eres lo mejor que me ha pasado a ser." Keith smiled, blushing a little, Lance looked at Keith surprised.

"Where did you learn that from?"

"I-I thought I'd give it a try, so I studied it..." Lance lifted Keith's chin, brought him into a kiss.

"Que realmente son los mejores." Lance replied back to Keith, Keith thought for a second.

"¡ Te amo!" Keith replied, his face turning even more red. Lance swung Keith around.

"Oh my goodness! I love you too!" Lance said excitedly, Keith chuckled.

"I love you too, and that will never change." Keith put both of his hands down in front of his hips.

"Keith, I have to admit, I didn't think we would come this far..."

"Me either...but it's here." The two boys stood in all the flowers, looking at the stars.

"Te quiero." Lance whispered, Keith whispered back to him.

"Yo también te amo."

THIS WAS INSPIRED BY A EXPERIENCE ME AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE EXPERIENCED!

By the way: Eres lo mejor que me ha pasado a ser- You are the best thing that has happened to me.

Que realmente son los mejores- You truly are the best.

Thank you all for reading! You are all lovely! Stay lit! And have a beautiful day!