Chapter 15: Wedding Dress

Song: A Whole New World by Alan Menken (Aladdin Song why? Because it has good songs heh)

"Why am I walking down the isle with him?" Shiro asked, Lance chuckled and walked over to Shiro, he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Because you are like a father to us all Shiro." Shiro sighed and shook his head.

"What about Allura?"

"DO YOU SEE THE DAUGHTERS MOM WALK DOWN THE ISLE WITH HER?!"

"No..."

"Exactly! Now, look like a happy father when Keith comes out that door." Lance leaned against the wall and pointed to Allura's room. Shiro put his face in his hands and shook his head.

It was about twenty minutes when Keith finally came out the room, Keith's hair was put in a ponytail, had a silver tiara with white silk hanging from the back of it, glass flats, but you couldn't see them under the dress, the dress had a petticoat under it, making it look puffy, lace gloves that went all the way up to his elbows, glitter on his eye lips, and some blush.

"Whoa..." Lance looked at Keith in pure amazement.

"Who is THAT?" Shiro asked, Keith smiled nervously.

"I-it's Keith, Shiro."

"You're beautiful..." Lance walked up to Keith and held both of his hands, Keith looked down and blushed even more.

"Thank you." Allura came out her room, she examined Keith, then pulled out a opal amulet, and put it around his neck.

"Oh my goodness Allura, you did AMAZING!" Lance praised, jumping around Keith.

"Why thank you."

"Hey guys sorry we're laaa...? Keith?" Hunk gasped, Keith nodded with a smile.

"Whooooaa..." Pidge gawked.

"Stand together, I need a picture of this." Hunk said, pulling out a camera, Shiro and Allura went to stand by them, Lance held Keith by the hips, while Keith wrapped his arms around Lances neck.

"Aww, this is so cute!" Allura squealed.

"So, are you a proud Dad now Shiro?" Lance smiled at Shiro, Shiro rolled his eyes.

"He's like a son I've never had..." He said sarcastically, Lance put up both of his thumbs.

Forgive me, I was up and 2:30am writing this...anyway. Thank you for reading! You are all lovely, stay lit, and have a beautiful day and/ or night