Chapter 5 (Throw that ass in a circle!)

Song: Throw that ass in a circle by (I guess Eat Sleep and Twerk?)

Keith was in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror, trying to figure out why his pants were feeling so much tighter. He had already taken off his belt, but the feeling was still there. Then it hit him.

Did I become fat?!

Keith rubbed his stomach up and down, he pulled up his shirt and began pressing his stomach. Lance walked in the bathroom and tilted his head.

"What's wrong love?" Lance asked, wrapping his arms around Keith's hips and pulling him close.

"I don't know what it is but, my pants have suddenly become tighter than normal." Keith said, rubbing his thighs. Lance let Keith go and took a step back.

"Turn to the side for me." He said, Keith turned so that his right side was facing Lance, Lance examined Keith for a little bit before gasping.

"Damn!" Lance exclaimed, Keith looked at Lance then back at his body.

"What?! Is something wrong?!" Lance came up to Keith and leaned in close to his ear.

"You got a fat ass..." Lance whispered, Keith felt goosebumps up his spine and slightly pushed Lance off of him.

"L-Lance...don't say such embarrassing things!"

"But it's true! Look!" Lance turned Keith back toward the mirror and Keith covered his face. He ran out the bathroom and jumped onto the bed.

"Now I need new pants!" Keith cried, hitting the pillows on the bed, Lance sat by Keith and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry about your ass size, you're gonna live." Lance said, Keith blushed and gave Lance a quick kiss. Lance smiled and held Keith close to him.

"Love you Lance."

"Love you Keith." The two boys glanced at each other, then gave each other a kiss on the lips before lying down, and sleeping.

I just want to thank EVERYONE for the support and the views! You're awesome! And all you're beautiful comments! I will be back with more! Stay lit, you're lovely, and have a beautiful day!