sixteen

Maggie's POV
Clearing my mind is needed. This shower was needed. I felt the water hit my face. The pain, of what I am going to do. He lied to me. I gave him a chance and he lied. Being Robin's son and then be Robin. Why didn't I see it coming.

The water soon became warm. Sticking to my skin. I opened my eyes. I was covered in blood. A pile of bodies around me.

I felt to the floor. My body. Stained of blood. I was in the shower and now I am here.

I got off the floor. I saw bodies. Why was I here. Does this mean to me. How am I connected to such pain. Destruction.

I seen a wall, the wall had letters. I could read it but it wasn't English. It felt differently to me.

Only power can take control of an Oracle. This power wielded to them is dangerous. Use at own risk. You may think you have control of this power but you don't. Oracle's power is dangerous use at own risk.

The words faded from the wall. Crumbling to the ground. I ran, falling to the floor from the crash.

Looking down the bodies crawling to me. Me screaming from their pain. I hate this. Let me go. Let me go. Let me go. Control is what I need.

I opened my eyes and seen the building to ash. I got up and seen bodies on the ground burnt. I picked up a towel and ran. I couldn't see, tears clonging my sight. My powers aren't under control. This burning heat in me isn't finished. It's going to come out.

I am and Oracle.

That word Oracle it's like I am worthy but the power will never let me control. It wants out. And it wants it now.

_______________________________

I know short chapter. But two chapters in one day. This one just shows how Maggie is an Oracle. To make more sense. It's a demon that is passed down from a women.

It's a curse that goes from girl to girl. It's a symbol. That becomes a birthmark.

In the next chapter you will get alot more information about this. So get ready for that. I am working on it right now.

Like
Comment.
Share.

P.s sorry about the blowing up building. And yes all the people in that club died. But some didn't. U will see in next chapter.