Chapter 2.

Connors POV.

Soon we were walking out of the woods. We walked into the house.

Amber's parents had sent us a mind link saying they left to the pack house with John.

We all sit down and talk for a while.

Then Alpha George sends out a mind link.

' I know there have been rumors about Alpha Conan's most dangerous escaped prisoner being sighted on our territory. I am calling a pack dinner  at the pack house tonight. I will settle these rumors. Dress nicely. Have a good day.'

Panic fills me. What if they go crazy knowing I'm free on their territory, let alone a part of their pack now?

I then feel Amber's hand on my chin.

" Don't panic. It's ok. He's gonna put a stop to the rumors. He's more then likely gonna tell everyone that he's accepted you into the pack and explain to everyone the truth. They won't hate you or go crazy. I promise. " says Amber.

I sigh and nod, trying to make myself relax.

" You think Alpha George will introduce us as well?" Says Clayton.

" Of course. He's got to announce to the pack that Kurt found his Luna, and that I found my wonderful mate. " says Tasha.

Clayton grinned. " Awesomeness!"

We all chuckle. Clayton has always been funny.

Amber looks at me. " Well it's about lunch time now. We spent a while in the woods. Why don't we eat some food and then I can lend both Tasha and Cassandra a dress for the pack super and Kurt can help the two of you." Says Amber.

We all nod at that. I haven't been to a pack dinner in a very long time. This is gonna be so weird.

We get up and got to get some food. Amber gets a speaker out and hooks her iPod to it.

She then blasts her music while she and Tasha cooks. Cassandra was singing along to the ones she knew.

Kurt and Clayton were mouthing out a few lyrics.

I feel a bit disappointed though. I don't know these songs when they do.

I never listened to any songs while I was in that dang prison.

I missed a lot I guess. Movies, books, music.

Amber looks at me. " Whats one of your favorite songs Connor?" She asks.

Cassandra and Clayton then realize the reason I wasn't singing was cause I didn't know the songs. It's not bad though. I'll learn the songs soon enough.

" Oh Connor here was a huge music fan. Whenever he got the chance music was always blasting. " says Cassandra.

" Do you have Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson?" I ask.

Her eyes lit up. " Heck yeah I do. I love that song. " says Amber.

She then pressed play and the song started blasting.

Everyone singing to it. ' By the way, I need you to catch me up on music. I gotta learn the song that was playing before.' I say in our private mind link.

She chuckles and grins at me. ' Sure thing. ' she said back.

Soon we've eaton all of our food and Kurt leads us upstairs and into John's room while the girls go to Amber's room.

" John won't mind if we borrow some of his outfits for you two and myself." Says Kurt.

" Sure I won't mind, but it would still be nice if you asked first." Says John at the door grinning.

We laugh as he walks in. " Here, I have a couple Polo shirts and some pants that match for the two of you." Says John tossing some items of clothing toward Clayton and I.

We catch them. " Now we got to be there at four. It's currently noon so we got a bit. The girls will be spending all that time getting ready. We will get ready 30 minutes before we leave. We're leaving two hours early before the pack dinner so we can get you into the pack house and into the back before the others show up. Alpha George will introduce you to the pack after he tells everyone the truth and they believe you are innocent. Then he will introduce Clayton and Cassandra. " says John.

We nod. I'm kinda nervous as to what the pack is gonna think of me.

" Don't worry Connor. The pack will love you once they know the truth." Says John.

I nod. Soon it was time to get ready and we got ready.

I was in a blue Polo shirt that matches my eyes. Along with khaki pants.

We soon wait down stairs for our mates.

Soon Cassandra walks down the steps. She has her hair down and the left side had some pinned back.

She was wearing a purple dress that went a little passed her knees with shoes to match.

She had her make up done. I smiled and looked at Kurt's stunned face.

She walked up to him. " Holy crap. Cassandra you look amazing. " he says.

She chuckles. " You look good as well." Says Cassandra.

Then Tasha walks down. She's wearing a red dress that goes to her knees. Her make up had been done as well and her hair was perfectly straight and the right side was behind her ear. She had shoes that match her dress.

Clayton's jaw had dropped. I leaned over. " Hey, you might want to pick your jaw up off the ground and compliment her." I say.

The other guys snicker. Clayton glares at me a second before Tasha made it to him.

" You look really good Tasha. I love the dress." Says Clayton.

She smiles " Thank you. You look great Clayton. " says Tasha.

Finally Amber walks down and my eyes widen at her appearance.

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that goes passed her knees. With blue shoes that match, her make up was perfect. Her hair was down and really curly and she looked freakin' amazing.

She walked up to me. " You look gorgeous Amber. The blue of the dress matches the little bit of blue in your eye." I say.

" you look amazing as well. In case you haven't noticed, it matches your eyes and outfit as well." Says Amber.

I smile, then notice all the girls outfits match all of ours. John is smirking which means he told them what we were gonna wear so they could have outfits that match.

I smile and kiss her. " Well we better get going. We have to be there before the rest of the pack shows up." Says John.

We nod, and together we leave Amber's house and start making our way towards the pack house.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll post the next one soon. :-).