Chapter 6- You?!

GoldSonic's POV

Oh no. This is not good. He's here. Oh, Brother Notch, help me.

"Why are you here Nega. Have you gonna feeling that you will never win against me. Plus, your the reason why I'm always in this situations!" I roared at him. Sky, Deadlox, and Antvenom were shocked how I can be brave in front of Nega. Jason was not that shocked because he knew me. Well, enough to know I could be brave.

"Oh please. I will never give up no matter what. I just kinda wanted to give you one and the only time to have your powers again, but this is the only time." He said showing my bright and glowing powers in one of his tentacles. He is giving me my powers back for once. Well, this is the only time he will do it. Make the most of it.

I took my powers and adsorbed them and went up to my kingdom to figure some things out of why did that.

Nega's POV (New point of view)

Wow. I can't believed that worked. I tricked her. Now time to go to my step of my plan.

"You two are coming with me. Hahaha!" I said laughing as wrapped my tentacles around Sky and Jason and squeezing them enough for them to pass out. Now time to go back home. Oh, how I love kidnapping my victims.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still sorry that these chapters short. Busy with school. Find out what will happen to Sky and Jason. Also, Find out what he means by 'how I love kidnapping my victims.'