“What happened?” Liam demanded.

“Niall said something about Tomlinson,” Harry remarked. “I think maybe he beat him up. You know all those abusive relationships.” Harry gave Liam a pointed look, and Liam just nodded once. Niall wondered what was going on between the two of them. What did they know that they were keeping from him.

“Let’s get him to the couch, where he can lay down,” Zayn said quickly.

The three boys lifted Niall up, and carried him over to the couch. Then, Harry looked around, and then, after excusing himself, he went running upstairs.

“You wanna talk about what happened?” Liam asked Niall.

“Not…now,” Niall choked out, still crying. Everything was a little blurry from all the tears cascading down his face.

It was about five minutes of awkward silence before Harry returned, with a thick blanket, and about five million pillows. Zayn looked up, and let out a chuckle.

“Enough pillows?” he asked.

“Shut it, Malik,” Harry retorted. “Just because you’re dating my cousin doesn’t mean I have to be nice to you. I’m giving you a chance because you sounded sincere when you were explaining how sorry you were when I confronted you about dating Liam. I can easily take my trust away, unless you come and help me. That means you too, Liam.”

Liam and Zayn both exchanged glances, before going and taking a couple of pillows from Harry. They all three then walked over to the couch where Niall was. Harry placed his two pillows behind Niall’s head, once raising his head gently.

“Oww,” Niall moaned, once Harry raised his head. It hurt to have someone touching it, especially considering how when Louis had slammed him into the wall, it had hurt the back of his head.

“Sorry, Niall,” Harry whispered. “I’m trying to be as gentle as possible.”

Then, he draped the blanket over Niall, and then took Liam’s two pillows, and put them under Niall’s feet. Then, he took the pillows from Zayn, and put them on the chair next to the couch. Next, Harry pulled the chair over, so it was closer to Niall, and then sat in it, propping the pillows behind his head.

“Zayn, Liam, we’re going over to Tomlinson’s house tomorrow,” Harry said quickly. “I’m not going to let him get away with this. Niall, if your face looks any worse than it does right now tomorrow morning, I’m gonna personally drive you to the hospital, and we’ll get Dr. Jonas to look at that. And then, we’re driving to the police station, and we’re reporting Tomlinson for abusing you.”

“N-n-no,” Niall choked out. That wasn’t what he wanted. He didn’t want Lou to get in trouble for this. It was bad enough he was sure he’d just broken up with him, he didn’t want to be considered rude, and tell the police on him too. That could put him in jail, something Niall didn’t want for anyone, not even Lou. “I w-w-won’t do that,” he finished.

“Mate,” Liam said, calmly. “What Louis did was wrong. He shouldn’t have hit you.”

“M-my fault,” Niall whispered. “I was being st-st-stupid. Don’t blame him, please.” He started crying worse at that point. He didn’t want Lou to get hurt by anything that had been completely his fault. Yeah, he still wasn’t getting back together with him anymore, but if he had just told Lou that Harry was in his CPR class to begin with, then it wouldn’t of happened.

“It’s not your fault,” Harry snarled, sitting forward on his chair. “I never want to hear those words coming from you again!”

That scared Niall even worse. He wasn’t sure if he liked this side of Harry. It reminded him of when Harry had punched Louis, but ten times worse.

“Calm down, Harry,” Liam said, putting his hand on his cousin’s shoulder. “You’re scaring him.”

“I’m sorry,” Harry whispered. “This is just a topic I get defensive about sometimes.”

“W-why?” Niall choked. He took his hand out of the thick blanket, and dried some of his tears. He was tired of crying, even though it felt as though every piece of him ached.

“I think it’s time I tell you why I moved in with Liam,” Harry sighed.

Duh duh duh. Okay, so that’s the end of Nouis. What did you guys think? I hope you enjoyed, because this was literally the hardest thing I have ever written in my entire life. What do you think Harry is about to tell Niall? Why did he move in? If you can answer this (NOT HOPE, YOU CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION AS YOU KNOW THE ANSWER) then I shall dedicate the chapter to you :) However, if no one gets it, I shall dedicate the chapter to Hope. But, yeah. Just let me know what you guys think of the whole chapter, from beginning to end. Oh, and sad news, I am almost done with this book. You’ll be lucky to get thirty chapters. I’m sorry, but Perfectionist is coming to an end. :(