page 3

"Are you bloody stupid?!!"

the voice called out at her once more and she immediately came out of shock giving the driver a poisonous glare.
"Who the hell are you calling stupid Herman Bosh!!!"

Herman stuck his head out of the window, looking at her as if she was an alien of some sorts, not liking the way she was dressed,, but then again he never did like her way of dressing.
He hated it. Since he could remember , he found Dina an attractive girl but he sincerely disliked the way she dressed.
she looked cheap like a street woman, and because of that she always attracted the wrong types of guys.

"Are you deaf or something? I said you are stupid "

He bit back and she gasped giving him a hateful glance,
"Don't get mad at me if you can't drive!!!"

By now everyone street was standing still to get a look at the feud between these two and Herman noticed it he bit hard on his teeth, reversed and made a dangerously fast U turn before speeding off like a maniac leaving Dina behind with a shocked look on her face.
She wasn't sure what just happened as Herman never left without having a last word yet today he didn't even bother.

She shrugged and walked the last few steps to the hair salon and burst through the door like a little tornado and fell down on the chair with a sigh.
Everyone gave her a surprised look, but Betty shrugged, continuing to work on her older clients hair as she knew It wouldn't take time for Dina to say what was on her heart.

"You have to give my hair a new look. Please.!"

Dina never said please before, it was a strange word to come out of her mouth and Betty almost wanted to reward her for that but Dina has always been used to get what she wanted no matter what others opinions was.

"Have you made an appointment?"I heard Betty asking as I came out of the kitchen with a tray of tea and Dina gave me a bothered look' noticing the flower crown on my head and  once again realized something which bothered her as she with almost jea...

I heard Betty asking as I came out of the kitchen with a tray of tea and Dina gave me a bothered look' noticing the flower crown on my head and once again realized something which bothered her as she with almost jealously pointed out how beautiful I looked.

"You look strangely pretty...What are you doing here?"

She asked and looked around to see if there was any clients besides the old woman that Betty was working on.

"I am visiting Betty. Hello to you too."
I said with a sigh not bothered by the hostel way Dina was talking to me. She knew I hated to stand out or to be called beautiful yet she still feels unhappy if I just dared to stand out just a little.

This is exactly one of the many reasons I hate to be noticed. I knew the moods Dina could have, and obviously today was one of those days but still one gets tired of being at the receiving end for no apparent reason. The fact that I just take it without saying a word bothers me, but I just do not have the will to speak up, that and the fact that I absolutely hate conflict.

"Oh, well hello."
Dina managed and looked at Betty with begging eyes .

"Please , I need this."

The older woman snorted, like the people of the town does, always ready to judge before they fully understood the person and
Dina gave her a glare, clearly not in the mood for the town peoples gossiping and stupid opinions and she pouted, ready to start a war.