authors note

Dear reader ,

I hope you have decided to take this journey with us until the very end.
Please note that this is fiction and if any event that occurs in this book is a version of a true happening then its out of pure coincidence.

This book may not be copied in any way, all rights reserved to me.

This book was written to inspire. Inspire young women to talk and speak up when any abuse occurs in their lives whether physical, mental or verbally .
Abuse is abuse and society must stop being ashamed to support and accept those that were unfortunate enough to suffer from it.
Rape, beating, mental destruction, disrespect will never stop unless we start to speak up!

I was inspired to write this book after some personal discoveries realizing how many out there has gone through and is going through some kind of abuse or had the terrible thing of rape occur to them. It is my deepest wish and prayer that no matter what the sex is( female or male) that after something like that happened to them, they may know it was not their fault and it did not deduct any of their preciousness. No matter what others say you are still so so very precious.

Furthermore it is my deepest wish that people who's loved ones underwent this tragedy , or as a lover when you're faced with this truth that you will make sure your love isn't taken away by that instead made stronger. We must stop with the idea that it was an embarrassment and now makes the victim an shame to love or live again.

We must support and love them, unconditionally.

To the victim;
You're so precious my love, allow yourself to feel it, allow yourself to rise out of this stronger than before. You are not alone, you're so loved....

Thank you to those that made and makes me covers.

Anushree2212 makes covers.

And thank you for every reader , for every vote and comment.

By request this is republished.

Greetings
A.s Christoph