Chores 14

When we got to the mall Jordan wall all jumpy.

We walked in to foot locker and admired the different shoes, jordan the supra's and me the converse.

" do you have a size eight and a half in these?" jordan asked a sales person holding while motioning to the box in his hand.

"no, sorry" we walked out of the store and grabbed lunch, taco bell!

We were able to get free tacos because Jordan is part of feeding the beat 1-2-3 something taco bell offers to musicians.

"are you okay you look bummed" Jordan didn't respond yet finished the end of his taco.

"I'm fine" he snapped. It was either the supra's or something I did.

"babe, something is wrong, just tell me " I grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"just frustrated, it's a guy thing you wouldn't understand " I shrugged it off as him being pissy.

The rest of the day was fun minus what happened at lunch.

We went to hot topic, Spencer's, zumiez, and in American eagle they played the More Than Alive music video! That cheered him up.

Thomas wasn't home tonight, working an overnight shift at his new job. Meaning Jordan could stay the night, Thomas has been working on his relationship with jordan, trusting him more.

"we need to talk" Jordan pulled me over to my couch.

"I know we have been together for a while, I want to take it more then a kiss and a hug kind of relationship" I suddenly got nervous when he brought this up but let him continue explaining

" I want to try new things, you know?" I nodded slowly and understandingly before responding.

"yeah I see, but aren't we a little young for that kind of relationship? I mean I want to try "it" too but I don't know" he smirked

"we are 20 we need to learn sometime" I was now sure this is what I wanted to do.

I straddled my arms around his neck, gently not so I was chocking him. I kissed him, more love every second.

He picked me up and brought me upstairs, where the magic would happen.