Snarling

Hey galls, 

I have been feeling really shit this week and was really tired when I wrote this so please bare with any grammatical errors etc.

I really appreciate the votes and comments! 

Love ya!xxx

Arriving at Jace's door, I hammered on it impatiently. Myles yawned and rubbed his eyes tiredly so I lifted him onto my hip and he nestled his head into the crook of my neck. Jace's door swung open to reveal him grimacing, I guess we still had to talk things out but that could wait. I looked up and down the hall to check if the coast was clear, it was, 'I think I know where the cup is.' His eyes widened and he beckoned me in.

I opened up the sketchpad in my left hand and asked my brother to pull Alec's toy out of it, Jace watched with furrowed brows. 'Hodge said my Mom was the only other person he knew that could do that. I think she hid the cup in the tarot cards.' Jace nodded, 'I'll call Magnus and arrange a meeting, who else knows?'

'I told Hodge, Nora and Izzy I might know where the cup was and they saw Myles pull the toy out of the paper but I didn't tell them about the tarot cards, I didn't know if I could trust them.'

'The why come to me?'

'I just knew I could trust you.' He smiled genuinely at the words and I could see him trying to wipe it off his face. I knew he was still mad at me. 

Myles played with Alec's wooden angel on the floor and I ushered Jace into the hall.

'Hey look, I know its been weird between us Jace but I really miss having you as my friend.' I confessed. Jace tensed his jaw but nodded, 'so can we put all this behind us? I know you don't like Raphael but he's part of my life now.'

'Actually, I hate the guy.' He snapped through gritted teeth.

'Why?!' I asked incredulously.

'Because-....because I'm the one who's always been there for you.'

'Wh-what?' I stuttered confusedly, what was he saying?

'You know what? Never mind.'

'Jace, talk to me!'

'He's a vampire Eb, you can't trust him! He only wants you for your blood. Why do you think Shadow hunters don't date vampires?'

'First of all, we're not dating, and second of all because Nephilum basically hate downworlders.'

'Thats because they are part demon, slave to their impulses!' He snapped.

'I thought you were better than that, Jace and you're not exactly unbiased. Why can't you just tell me the truth? What is this really about?'