Kiss me again

Jace, Nora and Eb waited outside the City of bones as Alec and Izzy scouted the area. 'Where is it?' Nora asked, unable to see the entrance as the others did. Jace turned runing his arm and touching hers with it so that she could see it. As he did this, Ebony was quite literally swept off her feet; whisked off, finding herself in a secluded garden area in the arms of none other than Raphael Santiago. He put her  down swiftly. 

She wobbled a little, 'Raphael!' She greeted excitedly. 'Hello,' he smiled softly, tucking a piece of hair that had blown in her face behind her ear. He bit his lip as he did. 'What are you doing here?' She whispered, 'your not happy to see me?' He asked seriously, 'no I am but why?' She spoke quietly so that the others couldn't find them, she wanted to take in his presence for as long as she could and speak to him alone.

 'You can't do this!' He warned, 'the silent brothers methods are torture, the retrieval of memories is agonising!' He gripped her upper arm a little forcefully. 'I have to do this! I need to find out who I am!' She explained. 'So thats what this is about.' He understood, 'why are you always so worried about me?' She tilted her head a little, furrowing her brow with curiosity. 

He stared at her intensely, suddenly he slid his hands gently onto  her waist and leaned his body into hers so that their hipbones sort of touched. He then placed one hand on her neck and moved his lips towards hers. He paused just before their lips touched, creating an intensity that Ebony had never before experienced. His bottom lip then caressed hers softly,  his mouth was plump and tender, it cushioned hers. It was dead silent.  She slowly reached her hands around his neck and immersed her fingers in his thick, black hair as she passed her lips over his.  Butterflies exploded in her stomach, she couldn't believe what was happening.  Ebony felt his fangs skim her lip as she pulled away slowly, 'wow,' she breathed in disbelief, staring into his gleaming eyes. 'So now you get it.' He hinted before they were interrupted, 'Ebony?!' Jace's voice called, he was close. She looked at Raphael once again, urgently before getting lost in his cole black eyes, 'why me?' She whispered, 'you hardly know me,' she continued. 'You're different and I feel very protective over you.' She briefly caressed his cheek, taking in a deep breath as her stomach fluttered excitedly. 'I don't think I can stay away from you.' He said nervously. Silence consumed the two as they remained in their tight embrace, Raphael's hands still on her waist,  igniting sparks under her skin, 'then don't.' She replied softly. He was taken back for a moment, this answer had lifted a weight off his heart that had been there for centuries, his eyes danced with passion and excitement, where had she been all his life? At that moment he wanted her the most he ever had, he wanted to hold her, kiss her neck, feel her warm skin against his as he caressed every inch of her body; he wanted all of her.  Ebony's dow eyes peered at his nervously, was that a bit foreword? It had just slipped out, she didn't want to be away from him ever again. She wanted to feel this way all the time. Ebony wished he would kiss her again.  She made him feel alive and he made her feel euphoric, his touch was electric. 

'There you are!' Alec entered the garden. 'Raphael.' He acknowledged sternly, 'what do you want?' He demanded. 'Alec!' She yelled protectively. This put a smile one Raph's face. 'I was just checking on her.' He explained as the two turned to look at one and other, sharing a soft smile before looking back to a pissed Off Alec. 'Keep your nose out of her business!' He yelled, 'hey! Watch your mouth Alec, I owe Raphael my life!' She couldn't believe the level of disrespect. 'Whats going on?' Jace's voice resonated as he too entered the garden, 'Raphael?' He asked, surprised.