I'm a girl with a crush. Deal with it.

Hey lovelies, 

Hope you're having a good week!

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think <3 <3

Em xx

Things were getting intense...very intense and I didn't know how to stop it, nor did I want to.

I was getting sick of his jacket blocking me from his body and he could tell, chuckling as I wrestled to get it off him. The laugh was deep and velvety which only made me want him more. 'Damn Eb, slow down.' He teased in an effort to wind me up further I'm sure; he revelled in my sexual frustration, that gorgeous bastard.

He wanted to tease me? Hmm well game on Raphael, game on.  All it took was for me to tug his tightish black vneck down and kiss his chest and he had my arms pressed up against the wall again, hands pinned above my head.  He growled, low and husky; it vibrated through me and it took all my self control to not loose it.  Playful Raph was gone...long gone; he pressed up against me, his muscles flexing, yum, various growls escaping him. 

He kissed me deeply. His pace didn't match the urgent anticipation between us but it turned me on more; it was slow and sexual now and I wanted to beg him for more but I didn't, he would love that and I'd one-upped him with my chest kiss move. He trailed kisses down to my cami strap and tugged at it, 'just take it off,' I moaned without even realising and he chuckled again, damn it, I thought I was in control...

He let go of my arms and thrust off my top in one swift movement, the cool air hit my body in an instant but it was refreshing: I was totally flushed.

I mentally slapped myself for not wearing a nicer bra and by nicer I mean more sexy. It was plain white and totally boring, way to excite Raphael! He was back kissing me in no time, his lips massaging my shoulder as he brushed off my bra strap. I moaned just in time for a certain high Warlock to catch it...perfect. 

'Oh, sorry!' He didn't sound sorry at all, his words were laced with amusement and I wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. My moans were embarrassing enough around Raphael let alone anyone else. I would never live this down. A hiss escape Raph's lips and his fangs bared towards Magnus. I was taken back for a brief moment before realising it was all in the spirit of protection...aww.  Raphael being Raphael quickly got control of himself and hid his fangs away. His face softened and he let go of my hands, pulling away from my body and my legs were finally reunited with the floor. He gently eased me behind him with his tense, muscular arm, protectively hiding my topless body, such a gentleman. 'I didn't mean to interrupt...' Magnus spoke, his voice almost as amused as his face, oh boy.  Raphael remained silent as did I and I wondered what he was thinking...

'The preparations for the tracking spell are finished...' Magnus explained sheepishly.

'Okay, we'll be there in a second,' Raphael finally spoke, his voice was calmer but hard and a little hostile, was he mad about us being interrupted? Whatever it was, his voice was so sexy. The cheeky Warlock nodded and shut the door behind him as he exited, sensing the hostility coming off of Raphael. 

Raphael waited for a second before easing me back in front of him, his face was soft and apologetic, he looked guilty, 'did I scare you?'  He asked softly, stroking my cheek with his elegant finger and I shook my head with a smile, 'no...I kind of liked it.' I teased and he bit his lip, staring down at me with a knowing expression, shaking his head amusedly and tsk-ing as if telling off a naughty child. His eyes danced, he knew I was teasing him. I shot him a playful smile and he pulled me into his chest, pecking me all over my face (as in peck kisses). I giggled, trying to cover it bashfully with my hands, he made me so giddy but he seized my wrists before I could, hammering me with soft kisses. I let out a soft squeal and he chuckled, 'my little Ebony,' he cooed as he pulled away, 'you're so perfect.'