5: Masquerade Ball

Start from the beginning

"I thought someone already set up the pack house?" My mom asks as the boys are out of the house.

"Ya it's already done, I just wanted to take a girls day and get pampered for tonight," She giggles.

My mom and I laugh as Quinn skips back into the kitchen fully dressed for the day.

"Did I hear a girl's day?" She smiles.

My mom laughs and nods.

We all head out and pick up Aunt Heidi before heading to the salon. After what felt like hours, we all strut out with glowing skin and pampered feet and nails.

"Alrighty ladies! It's four o'clock right now, the party starts at 7 so lets head back and start doing make up and hair," Aunt Tessa announces and we all head back to my family's house.

***

"Come out El! Let's see my grand masterpiece!" Aunt Tessa shouts from outside my bathroom. I grumble softly to myself as I fidget with my gown.

"No! This is way to extravagant for a masquerade ball!" I shout back as I stare down at my gold dress. (A/N outfit, makeup, and hair up top^^)

"You look beautiful honey! Come on!" My mom encourages.

I sigh and do a final glance over before slowly opening the door. I step out and look up at their faces.

My mom and Tessa both look at me with shining eyes as Aunt Heidi and Quinn gap at me.

"You look amazing sissy!" Quinn gasps.

"Thank you Quinny," I blush slightly, "Your dress looks absolutely stunning on you."

She twirls around in her midnight blue gown and smiles back at me. I laugh softly and walk towards my mom.

"The final touch," She murmurs and places a mask over my eyes.

"It's beautiful mom, thank you," I smile and give her a hug

"It's beautiful mom, thank you," I smile and give her a hug. She squeezes me back and we pull apart as my door creaks open.

"You gals ready?" My dad asks and steps into the room looking dapper in his tuxedo. He stops walking and looks at my mother, sister, and I with a faint smile.

"My girls look so beautiful," He says quietly.

"Not looking too bad yourself old man," Quinn says and pats his chest before strutting out of my room like Beyoncé.

"She may be the calm one, but she sure is the sassiest," He chuckles and walks towards my mom and me. He kisses my cheek before turning to kiss my mom.

I look away as my heart twinges at the thought of Greyson. Why him? Why us? I sigh softly and follow Aunt Tessa and Aunt Heidi out of my room.

We walk out and towards the pack house where I see people filing in. I walk into the already fairly crowded house and spot my brother greeting the guests.