Introduction

Video is Secrets by One Republic.....

Samantha Stone was everything she had ever wanted to be; rich, successful, beautiful, famous, at the peak of her career and young. Also, she loved and was loved by the one man who would never betray her; her father.

But with one letter, her life comes crashing down and falling apart, everything she ever believed in gradually giving way to the discovery of hidden secrets, untold lies, anger and betrayal which threatens to destroy the love and memories of the one man she thought had kept her safe all her life.

Will the source of this letter help her understand and find the peace she desires and deserves in order to forgive?? Or will she be pulled further into a world of lies and betrayal until she doesn't even know who she is anymore??

This story and all the characters in it are all mine so please if you see it anywhere do let me know.

I'm trying something a little different from the usual romance I always write. There's still a bit of romance here so don't worry about that but the book will have so much more to it than just romance.

I hope you really enjoy it and don't forget to always comment and let me know your thoughts...