Chapter 1

I do not own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does. Oh, and I might be referring Cinderella to Cinders 'cuz it's easier and simpler.

3rd Pov

"Natsu-Nii! Look! I can do the roar now!" Cinders said to her 4-year old twin brother.

"Really?" Cinders bobs her head up and down. "Show me then!"

"Ok!" She arches back, sucking in air as she yells, "Roar of the fire dragon!" and effectively destroying a part of the forest.

"Good job!" Natsu said, proud.

"I agree. But let's head back to the cave now, eh?" A deep voice asked.

"IGNEEL!" The twins shouted.

~Timeskip 10 Years Later~

Cinders' Pov

I ran towards the Cafe, with my exceed, Kasai, flying behind me. As I went past everyone, they started to whisper. No doubt they were talking about my strange messy pink hair or the fact that I have an exceed. Lemme tell you a bit about my past, so you can understand:

Flashback-

"Igneel! Igneel! Where are you?!" Natsu and I shouted.

We were both twelve when our dragon, Igneel, left us one morning. It's been a week already, and every day since then, we've been searching for him. He left without saying anything, so all we had left to remind us of him was our white scaled scarves and our fire dragonslayer magic.

"Natsu-Nii! I'm going over there to find him, 'kay?" I pointed to my left.

"Alrighty then! I'll go look over to the right! Stay safe!" He says.

And of course before we raced out to find Igneel, we both said our favorite catchphrase, "I'M ALL FIRED UP!"

I ran far off into the direction I pointed in when a group of people or something surrounded me.

"Roar of the fire dragon!" I shouted, hitting some of the people.

What I didn't know, though, was that they were mages, from a dark guild. They outnumbered me, and then knocked me out.

One thought ran through my mind the whole time, 'I'm sorry Nii-San'

End of Flashback

Flashback-
I woke up to pain, lots and lots of pain. I was tied up with some kind of anti-magic rope. My muscles ached, I had a splitting headache, but what hurt most of all, was the pain in my left eye. Thankfully, there was a mirror beside me, so I looked at it. What I saw in it, was terrible. I had a flame-shaped scar on my left eye (A/N: Kinda like Laxus' scar) and my pink, or salmon, hair was matted down with dried blood. Cuts were all over my body, making me look even worse.

Then I saw the most horrible thing in the world: I had a gray tattoo-like thing on the lower left part of my stomach.

After calming myself down, I used my dragon hearing to listen to conversations outside of my room. What I heard was:

"The girl survived the input of the fire dragon lacrima."

"That means she's a third generation now, eh?"

"Yep."

"She's the strongest in our guild. Hahahaha..."

"She looks nice, a youngster though..."

"Yeah, but what's up with that pink hair? I mean seriously she has FREAKIN' PINK HAIR!"

"She has our guild mark on her stomach, that means that we own her now, right?"

This was how I spent the next 2 years of my life, being stuck here in this dark guild, until a legal guild called Fairytail, came and destroyed it.

   I was in my room, with the anti-magic ropes bound tightly to my wrist, when I heard an explosion, an explosion like when I use my own magic. The crackling fire, screams for mercy, and sounds of fighting we're going on outside. They all stopped after a while.

   Just then a redhead opened my door. Seeing me tied up, she walked over and requiped a sword to cut the rope.

   "Hi, what's your name?" She asks.

   "My name's Cinderella Ash Dra—" Someone cut me off.

   *BOOM*

   A guy with Raven hair flies into the room. The redhead goes and lectures him until a second guy walked in. His scent...he smells like my brother! Is it really him? I look to see a head-full of pink-salmon hair next to the redhead and the raven head.

   Instead of running up to meet my brother, I turned away from them, towards the hole in the wall, and jumped out of the building, the trio behind yelling something at me.

End of Flashback

   "I'd like a chocolate milkshake and a plate of fire chicken set on fire, please." When I said that, their expressions were hilarious! Faces were stunned, and he looked up in shock or confusion. "Oh, and a fish please."
   After receiving my order and eating it, I decided to explore the town. While walking around, I bumped into someone.
   "Ow..."