Chapter 9

Aphmau POV

I can't recall exactly what happened. I let my instincts take over. I heard clashes  and clangs. It was like my body was moving on its own, but my mind couldn't keep up. I took a quick glance at Laurance, and saw that he was on the ground, with his floor sword a few feet away from him, and a bunch of bruises and cuts.

My feet felt like lead. Even with the Thor suit, I knew I was pushing myself past my limit. The teleporter took so much of my energy. It wasn't wise to try and fight this thing. I felt a strong wind. It didn't feel natural. A second before the platform was windless. Adrenaline went through my body, and I felt a little bit of energy again. 

The hydra breathed more fire. I ran out of the way.

I stole another glance at Laurance. He wasn't there.

I started to panic. Did the Hydra take him? Did he die? What happened?

I started to feel light on my feet. Literally. I was being picked up and taken somewhere. I looked up at who was carrying me. Maybe Sly found some more fuel? But it wasn't Sly.

It... It was Castor!

He flew me over to where the others were, were I saw Laurence being treated.

He sat me down and leaned me on a nearby tree. For a second, I didn't feel any of my wombs. I stood up and hugged him. It only lasted for a second though, as I quickly felt the pain of my wombs. I fell down. Katilyn ran over to me (everyone else was treating Laurance's terrible wounds). She started to treat my wounds with a worried face. 

"Here." Castor said. It's been so long since I've heard that voice. "Give her this." He handed a golden apple to Kaitlyn.

"Where did you get this?!" Kaitlyn gasped. "Golden apples are extremely rare!" 

"Just give Jess some and the blonde some. They need it."

Kaitlyn nodded and gave half to Garroth, who fed it to Laurence. Kaitlyn then fed some to me.

I instantly started to feel better.

"Castor. Long time no see." Sly said. "Would you happen to have some fuel?"

"No." Castor said, "But I can do something else."

Castor ran into the platform, where the hydra was, and with one shot of his bow, the Hydra let out a roar of pain, and disappeared, dead.