Chapter 4

Aph POV

Thor. I forgot how good it felt to be...... me. The true me.

"Jessica Aphmau Odinson. Thor. Member of the Few. Princess and Heir to the Asgaurdian throne. NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SHOW SOME RESPECT!" Sly yelled.

The NPCs of Mystreet looked at one another. They were still in their battle stances. They didn't back down. But I held my gaze. I didn't look down or away. I turned around and looked straight at all of them. They looked into our eyes and saw that Sly wasn't lieing. One by one, they backed down and got on their knees.

"I'm sorry," Garroth said. "W-we didn't know. P-please. Have mercy on us."

Sly turned towards me. "Jess. We need to get to the hall for the others. And we'll need help," he said.

"Fine. Umm..." I thought for a moment. "Laurence! Garroth! Arron! Zane! Kaitlyn! You guys will be coming with us." I yelled.

"Where?" Laurence asked.

"Hahaha!" I laughed. "Trust me. You guys are in for one heck of a trip."

"We're going to the hall." I announced.

(A/N) - I didn't update for awhile. I know what the usual excuse is: I got writers block. But no. This is currently being written near the end of the school year, when all the teachers cram in the tests and exams. So I'm busy. Fight me.