Chapter 1

(A/N) - Ok. Heres how it happened. I watched Super Minecraft. I realized it was about to end, so I stopped, so it wouldn't end (I almost never finish series because of that logic), I came back a few months later, and realized I forgot everything. So have mercy. I'm binge watching the entire series. AGAIN. (CURSE MY LOGIC!)

Aph POV

The last day of the convention was over! Wow! That was fun!
I was in the hotel room with Aaron. He looked a little bit nervous, but he looked cute when hes nervous.

"Aphmau. Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked. I was shocked. I-I really don't know yet. But if I get a boyfriend, I'll have to tell him my past....

I heard crashing coming from outside. I saw cyborg, the superhero cyborg, crash into the convention building. Loki flew up to him and threw him at our window. Aaron pushed me out of the way along with him. I heard a crash, and felt some broken glass scrape my skin, leaving blood and cuts. I saw cyborg, bloody with cuts and bruise all over, lying on our floor.

"Oh my god! Are you ok Katz?" I said, running up to him.

"What.... Jess?" he asked weakly, "I thought you were dead." 

"Dead?" Arron asked.

I was about to answer when the NPC, Loki, flew into the room. "Oh! Niece! How nice it is to see you!" Loki said. He picked up Katz by the collar, and Katz, too weak to fight back, barely struggled. "Oh! How I'm going to enjoy this! Hehehe.... If you want him back, you will have to find me and defeat me." And with that, he casted a teleportation spell, and disappeared, taking Katz with him.

He reappeared on top the convention building. He yelled out, instantly catching everyone's attention.

"Well hello all of you players! As some of you know, you can't log out. I hacked into the system, and made.... modifications. From now on all players are just like NPCs!" Loki announced. "And only one thing can change that. And only I have it." 

Players all over started to yelled against this. Most were taken by the police, and some ran away.

Loki casted another teleportation spell, and disappeared once again, with Katz.