~END OF FLASHBACK~

That was about 2 years ago. And Louis has stuck with me and hasn't turned hos back on me to that stupid brunette... at least not yet. No Jillian! He will never do that to you! You know that!

For some reason management put them in a flat together so fans wouldn't be suspicious. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Anyways, according to Louis, living with her is like being in a hell hole. I probably shouldn't, but I'm happy. She better get the clue to back off my man.

"Louis! There you are!" She says in her annoying squeaky voice. "What you doing?" She sits down on the couch Louis is sitting at and her eyes turn from a light hazel to a dark brown when she see's me.

"Hello Eleanor." I give her a fake grin, and she rolls her eyes when Louis' not looking.

"Jillian." She says as she crosses her legs together. I gag in my head as I take in her appearance. She's wearing a Little Black Dress (:D) with black heels. And she's putting her legs dangerously close to Louis'. No doubt about it she liked Louis a ton. She always would try to make me jealous of the fact that she gets to be with him and I don't. Hey, at least he is actually my boyfriend.

Louis scratches the back of his head out of awkwardness. I learned a while ago that he did that when he felt like a situation was awkward, or he was nervous. It's adorable in my opinion. "It's Jillian's birthday today." Louis speaks up.

"Oh is it now?" She says as she puts on a huge smile. "How old are you? 17?" Okay, that was it. If you were my age, you would not appreciate it if someone called you 17.

"Shut up Eleanor. You're just jealous that me and Louis are actually together. While you to are just fake." I cross my arms and look at her taken back expression.

She flips her hair, then says, "I don't know if you've noticed or not, but me and Louis actually do have a thing." She says. "See, watch!" And with that, she takes Louis' face, and attacks his plump pink lips. No... no, this isn't actually happening. He's not even pulling away! Before they could see me break down into tears, I end the call and turn off my laptop. Did he really have feelings for her? My stomach twists and turns as I think of the thought. By now I've curled up in a ball and cried as much as my eyes could handle. And I felt like I really did cry a river. I gigantic one that flows down to my sadness.

After about 20 minutes of straight out crying, I man up and go to the restroom to clean up. I wipe my smeared mascara off of my dark red cheeks. My eyes are bright red and puffy. Oh well, it's not like anyone besides Anna is gonna see me. And before you ask, no, I will not talk to Louis anymore tonight. Maybe never, that's fine by me. He hurt me, a lot. I can't believe he actually cheated on me! With that stupid skinny model! That's just bull!

I knew I shouldn't have let him play with my heart in the first place. Right now I'd rather be with Tyler then be with this bastard. Man, Tyler. I wonder what he's up to these days. Not like I care. He's a jerk, along with Louis. Weird, they both cheated on me! I'm just nothing everyone, huh?

I go back to the living room where I see my phone light up and pick it up. Oh geez.

36 Missed Calls: Lou 36 Voice mails: Lou 58 Texts: Lou

I scrunch up my nose and turn off my phone before I chuck it across the room. Good thing it has a case on it. I turn on the T.V. and put on a How I Met Your Mother marathon. Hey, I think Barney's hilarious!

After 3 episodes I look at the clock.

8:00

That girl. She's been gone for what? 2 hours? How long does it take to order and pick up a pizza?

As if on cue, I hear a knock at the door. Her hands must be too full to get her keys. Or she forgot her keys. I look at the dining room table and sure enough there's her keys. I roll my eyes at her forgetfulness.

But when I open the door, it's not Anna. My god, just kill me now.

_______________________________________

Omg! Who could possibly be at the door? I know who most of you are thinking it is. Hehe, you'll all just have to wait until the next chapter! Lol, you guys probably hate me now.

AHHHHHH DID YOU GUYS HERE MIDNIGHT MEMORIES?! I feel bad because I listened to it early. But it's too late now! I just couldn't help myself! The album was just right in front of my face, so I HAD to listen to it! My fave is Midnight Memories, wbu? These guys are just becoming bad boys more and more! I love it! They're so dirty!

Comment! Xx (Maybe tell me your thoughts on Midnight Memories???)

Vote! Xx

Follow! Xx

~Ashlyn Malik, the girl who stomped in the street singing!