"O-one."

Hit.

"T-two."

Hit.

"Th-th-three."

Hit.

"F-four."

Hit.

"Fi-five. Auntie, I-I don't know what go-goes a-after that!"

His aunt smirked evilly, bringing up the belt more. He widened his eyes, knowing that this one will hurt.

"Let me help you."

After his punishment, Mitch knew how to count to twenty.

Because of the twenty welts on his fragile body.

END

"Mitch, are you okay?" Scott asked, worried for his boyfriend. Mitch nodded, trying to get the memory out of his head. "Okay. Could you help her? I think she needs it."

Mitch was about to shake his head no when his aunt glared at him, her hand pulling out a belt from her purse. Mitch nodded, trying to fight off the panic attack that was sure to come.

"Awesome! You're a sweetheart, babe! I'll drive you guys home."

Mitch nodded, wanting to get away from his aunt.

Once and for all.

I'm scared.

~~~

"Mitch! Where were you?! Did you do the who-ha with Scotty boy?"

Mitch glared at Sara playfully, pushing her gently. Sara laughed, winking a bit as she looked at Kirstie.

"Kirst, Scott and Mitch didn't do the do yet. You can't throw condoms at them yet."

"Dang it," Kirstie murmured, putting the box of Trojans in her purse. Mitch shook his head, a smile on his face. Sara and Kirstie made everything better. "Well, I guess it's okay. I'll just donate it to the school's Sex Ed class."

"What about Sex Ed?" Alyssa asked, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow. "Kirst, did you throw condoms?"

"No! How dare of you think of me this way?! I haven't done it yet."

Her friends rolled their eyes, Scott coming over with Avi by his side. Scott kissed Mitch's temple sweetly, holding his hand before smiling at him.

"How is the lady doing? Is she okay?"

Mitch's aunt was surprisingly...quiet all weekend. Mitch asked his parents if she could stay because she needed a place to stay and introduced her as his teacher from kindergarten. His parents, although reluctant, let her stay in the guest room...

Which was by Mitch's room.

Of course.

But she was quiet all weekend, striking fear in Mitch. What could she be planning? Will she hurt him?