Chapter 50

Emma's POV

Its been about a week or so and Killian and Milah have been fighting everyday over Olivia and the stupid problem we have.

"I want that no good ass dick put away for good." Killian says.

"Oh and I dont is that what you are going to say." Milah says.

"Uh yeah because you have let that asshole hurt our daughter before. Stupid bitch." Killian says.

"Quite calling me a stupid bitch!" Milah yells.

"Then stop being one!" Killian yelled back.

"Thats enough both of you. God you both are trying to protect her, but this fighting wont fix anything. Your just going to push her away." I tell them.

"Your right love." Killian says.

"Fine whatever as long as Killian stops acting like an asshole. Things will be fine." Milah says.

"Things would be better if you wernt such a stupid bitch." Killian says.

I walked upstairs as they continued to fight.

"Are they still at it?" Olivia asks me.

"Yeah they are. I tried to make them listen, but the two of them god." I say.

"And the world wonders why they didnt last." She says.

"So they are always like this?" I ask.

"Yeah. Now you know why they never spoke when I had to go back and froth." She says.

"Yeah Im so sorry about that. It must be hard for you to hear." I say.

"Not really. They did alot when I was a kid, but as soon as anyone thought a fight was coming they took me away." She says.

"So did you ever think they would get back together?" I ask.

"No. I know most people would say yes, but no. I dont think they work as a couple. I think that they are better off on their own." She says.

"You know that is true they arent the best together. Though one good thing came from it." I say.

"Yeah I know me everyone says that. If I wasnt born then there is no problem right now." She says.

"If you wernt born I would still be your father ugly assistant. I would even be with him. You made that happen. Dont doubt yourself because of then fighting." I say.

"Okay. Emma thanks for that." She says.

I got went into the bathroom hoping this would end soon. I dont know how long I can keep my secret a secret.