Chapter 28

Emma's POV

I woke up and Killian wasnt in the room, but I could feel his touch all over my body. I got up and went back to the room Olivia was in.

"Where were you?" She asks not looking up from her phone.

"I was... Here all night." I lie.

"Lier you were with me dad." She says.

"Yes okay I was. Its just I have never had anyone whoever made me feel this way before." I say.

"Wow. Thats actually amazing. My parents split when I was 2 and I never really saw my dad and when I did he was happy with me around, but he was missing something. Now he is the happiest I have ever seen him. It all thanks to you Emma you fixed my family." She says.

"Olivia all I did was be a better parent then your mother. Helped you and your dad actually be close together again. I didnt do much." I say.

"Emma, your the best." She says and hugs me.

When she hugged me I saw Killian at the doorstep.

"My two favorite ladies getting along now would you two like to come on set?" Killian asks.

"Yeah we would." I say.

Killian took my hand and we walked over to a bus that took us to his set.

"Well I have to film. I'll be back soon." He says and kisses me.

When he walked away I saw the woman playing his love interest and it made me very insecure.

"Emma he loves you." Olivia says to me.

"Yeah I know. Its just he could be with someone more then me you know. Im not some perfect model or famous actress. What if he realizes this and leaves me. Then all I will be is Killian Jones ex's girlfriend and ex worker." I say.

"Dude Emma, my dad is shallow and all about appearance. If he was like the old him you would have been replaced but he has changed and he isnt a bad guy he loves you very much. He isnt going anywhere." She reassures me.

"Thanks I needed that." I say.

Killian filmed for a long time and when he was done he took us out to dinner.

"So how long are you guys here for?" He asks.

"Just one more day. I have to get back to babysit my friend's kid." I say.

"Well Im going to miss you both." Killian says.

The next day Killian's crew let him skip filming and he spent the day with us and in the morning he took us to the airport.

"Okay we gotta go." I say.

"Okay Livvy behave for Emma." Killian say kissing head.

"I will." She says.

"Emma I love you so much. Stay away from that ass." He says.

"I will and I love you too." I say and kiss his cheek.

Then it was time to go. Things have been going great and amazing that this fear of something bad would happen just hit me as we were flying in an airplane.