Chapter 1

Emma's POV

My name is Emma Swan, I was abandoned as a baby. Nobody ever wanted me so I spent my life in the foster system. I met my best friend Mary-Margaret Blanchard there, but everyone calls her Snow. Once I was out of the system Mary-Margaret and I moved to California we were about 20. I got a job as a casher at Disneyland. I then got Mary-Margaret to come and audition to go around the park as Snow White. Thats when I met David Nolan I introduced them and they instantly they fell in love. But soon after I left working there to try and pursue my dreams as a writer so I went to school. But I now have no job and I live with Mary-Margaret and David plus their new born baby.

"Emma, come on." Mary-Margaret says.

"Look I hate being a burden to you guys. I wont let you take me out for dinner." I tell her.

"Emma your not a burden plus its your 28th birthday." She tells me.

"Yeah besides your the reason we found each other and that means alot to us." David says.

"Okay. Fine." I say and grab my bag.

Killian's POV

My name is Killian Jones and for my whole life I have been an actor. I have been acting since I was 2months old. My mother is a fashion designer and my father is a television producer. My older brother Liam was a childhood actor, but he left the field of acting to become a acting coach for actors of all ages. When I was 15 years old I met this wonderful woman age 17 and she was a super model her name was Milah. Three years later we welcomed a baby girl. Its been 16 years since then and my ex has more custody of our daughter then I do. I only get her for one week and one weekend every month.

"Killian there you are." Liam says to me.

"Yeah here I am." I say.

"Look I was wondering after your last Assistant tried stealing from you. Are you getting a new one?" He asks.

"Should I?" I ask him.

"Yeah you really should I'll even help you." He says.

"Sure then we will do it tomorrow." He says.

"Okay." I say.

Emma's POV

After dinner I went home looking for a job I cant just mooch off my friends. As I looked my old classmate sent me a message.

Emma, I told you I'd hook you up with a good job and well my son's acting coach told me his brother needs an assistant. So you have and interview tomorrow. Good luck.

August W Booth. 

I closed the Email and saw the time I had to be there. I got some sleep and in the morning I drove to LA. I sat there patiently waiting to be called. All the other girls here were very pretty and young. I wonder who this is for.

"Emma Swan?" The man asks.

"Thats me." I say.

"Well Emma Im Liam and right in here you will be meeting my brother and the guy you might work with Killian Jones." He says.

Killian Jones. I heard he is a douche, but a jobs a job.

Killian's POV

All the chicks so far have been hot and very beautiful to look at. The door opened and I was looking forward to see some hot sexy woman but I didnt see that. This girl had glasses and had very messy hair, plus she dressed like a boy with her big flowing shirt and lose jeans.