Chapter 55

Killian's POV

We were stuck in LA traffic and that could mean two things. Emma is stuck too or she is already closer to the airport.

FlashBack After Meeting Emma.

That blonde wasnt pretty but she is more qualified then anyone else that came in today.

"I dont want the blonde." I tell my brother.

"Killian you need help and this Emma is the best way to go." He says.

"Fine call her." I say.

"Yeah right." He says handing me the phone.

End FlashBack.

The traffic wasnt moving and I had to get to Emma hopeful she misses her flight.

"Hey look we are moving now." Liam says.

"Crap. We have to get to Emma." I say.

Flashback to the first I love you.

I did it I told Emma I loved her and I do very much. Its not like the love I thought I had for Milah this is real. Emma Swan has stolen my heart and I couldnt be more happier.

"Killian how was your night?" Liam asks when I walked into the kitchen.

"It was fine." I say.

"Well..." He says.

"I love her." I say.

"I knew it." He says.

End Flashback.

We have 20 or so mins to get to the airport. I have to catch Emma I cant let her go again.

"Hey Dad. What are you going to say to her?" Olivia asks.

"Im not sure Livvy. I think I will start with how I feel." I say.

"Just saying how you feel and then wjat ramble on?" Milah asks.

"Oh shut up." I say.

Flashback One Year Ago.

Emma left and I couldnt go after her because that asshole Isaac found us. Once that ass was out of the way I couldnt breath without Emma. I talk to well myself and decided to move on. Since Emma no longer loved me.

"Hey Killian." Zelena says.

"Hey. You know I think your really pretty how about I take you out tonight?" I ask.

"Okay. See you then." She say.

Emma? Emma who? There is no Emma in my life now.

End Flashback.

We finally go to the airport and I rushed in and looked around and there was no Emma. I bought a ticket and looked all over for Emma. I called her name and her phone nothing.

"Excuse me I will pay you 2,000 dollars to tell me what flight Emma Swan is on?" I ask.

"Im so sorry Sir the flight Emma Swan is on left." She says.

"Okay thanks." I say.

"Im really sorry." She says.

I handed her a check for 2,000 bucks and went back to the car.

"She's gone." I say.

"Well then get on a plane and go after her." Olivia says.

"What?" I ask.

"Just do it. You want her you go get her." She tells me.

"Okay then... Where am I going?" I ask.

"Paris, here is her address. Go." Milah says.

I got on the next flight to Paris and once I landed I went to the address and knocked on the door and a man answered.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yeah Im looking for Emma Swan?" I ask.

"Not here." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She left. I cant help you." He says slamming the door in my face.

Emma's POV

It was no longer a sunny say it was now cold and raining as I sat on the steps. A car pulled up and people got out.

"Emma?" They question.

"Wheres Killian?" I ask.

"He went looking for you." Olivia says.

She told me everything inside and I just missed Killian so much. I dont know if should go to him or wait for him to come back. The next day I got on a flight to Pairs and was going after Killian.

Olivia's POV

Emma went off to Pairs to find my dad and I couldnt be more happier for them. Until my dad walked back in the house one hour after Emma's flight left.