Nick releases a sigh of sadness, looking at Bobbi seriously with emotion in his brown eyes. 'Babe, I trust you. I just don't trust him. Like, he's a good looking Italian guy that spends more time with you than I do. You can't even make time to see me anymore that I just... If we're gonna be honest, I don't feel like a priority to you anymore.'

It hurts Bobbi hearing him say that and looking upset, the back of her throat sore because tears build up but she controls herself.

'You are, Nick.' She takes his hand in hers, sad that they've come to this, and continues in a soft voice, 'I'm sorry we're seeing less of each other but I hope you understand why I'm there in the shop, but if you're gonna act the way you have been lately then I don't wanna-'

'Okay, thanks for acknowledging it, but what? When I "act the way I have been lately"? What have I ever done wrong?'

Her jaw dropping, Bobbi stares up at him in shock, thinking, are you kidding me? 'Do I have to remind you of Homecoming night and you showing more concern over a bracelet than me when I got attacked by girls?' And also at lunch, he was being rude to her when she was trying to console him and relax him so he wouldn't have any bad thoughts about her and Roberto, but she didn't bother bring that part up again. This is about them so she wouldn't want Nick to stir the topic back to Roberto.

Nicholas rolls his eyes, scoffing while messing with the locker code he leans against. 'Those things? I thought you were over that,' he mutters in an annoyed tone.

Her heart sinks to her stomach. The guy she was looking at is not the guy she thought she knew. This guy is different. This is the Homecoming night Nick who stands before her, frustrated as he keeps his brown eyes glaring at the locker, pouting with furrowed brows, sulking.

Watching him at this moment, she realises the one she loved isn't there anymore. He's gone. She doesn't want it to be like this. She doesn't want to feel stuck in his cycle: being lured in by the romantic and caring Nicholas, be treated nice; then be faced with condescending and patronising Nick, who makes her feel really low.

She realises she doesn't want any part of it anymore and she's sick in her stomach thinking of it.

'What are you crying for?' His voice is condescending. He knits his brows together, his head tilts to one side.

She didn't even realise a couple of tears were running down her cheeks until he mentioned it, and she quickly wipes them away with her thumb.

'I'm just sad we've come to this. I miss what we had in the beginning but I don't think we can ever get that back.'

'Is this you breaking up with me?' Disbelief laces in his voice with a tinge of confusion.

She takes a big shrug of her shoulders, unable to make eye contact. 'I don't know. I'm just tired of this, Nick.' Her voice is quiet and brittle, her arms cross over her chest, her head down.

'Tired of what?' His voice has gone gentle, he leans his upper body closer to her. Rests his forehead on hers and caresses her cheek. Wants her to look him in the eye, but she refuses. He strokes his thumb down to her chin and lifts her head up for her to look at him, but she turns her head in the opposite direction, closing her eyes.

She can't bear be in this situation. Keeps her eyes closed, telling herself to be stronger rather than vulnerable, when his thumb under her chin slides to her jaw and the rest of his hand grabs her chin, harshly, and he pulls her face forward, his grip tightening.

'Look at me, Bobbi!' he growls under his breath. 'Tell me what it is you're tired of! You don't just say that and keep quiet.' Still holding her face, hand under her jaw, he shakes her head slightly to get her to talk.