[1]

[Photo above is how Louis looks]
Hey! It's Adam! Recently I've been reading many stories kind of like this one, so I thought I would write one myself! I've always really liked the dynamics of ageplay anyway so. Here I am. Enjoy!

Louis Tomlinson has always enjoyed being babied. Since when he was little, his sisters always got more attention than him, which made him act out to try to bring attention back to him. Without that attention, Louis didn't really feel like he was loved or needed. Now, he lives with his best friend Liam and his boyfriend Niall, who takes care of him as if he was three years old. Liam was like an older brother.

The brunette boy had just woke up. He sat up and looked around his bedroom. He had a double bed, with a baby blue comforter. Around his room were various things. Such as Barbie dolls, coloring books, crayons, action figures, blocks, etc. He grabbed a light pink pacifier from his nightstand and popped it in his mouth. Liam was sure to order him the kinds they made for adults as not to damage his teeth. Well, Louis was barely an adult. He moved out to live with Liam at 17, and had been living with since then. He was 18 now, turning 19 this year.

He glanced at the clock. 11:28. He had woken up late. Maybe Liam would be awake. He probably was. "Liaaam?" Louis called over his binky with a childish tone.

"Yes, Boobear?" Liam called back. Louis heard his footsteps coming closer into his room. Louis was still curled up under the covers, cuddling onto one of his pillows.

Liam stepped into his room. He smelled like cinnamon. "What is it, princess?" Liam smiled as he sat down next to the small boy on the bed. "You smell good. An' I woke up late..." Louis mumbled as he continued sucking on the binky. "Thank you. And it's quite alright, little one. You don't have to get up now if you wouldn't like." Liam's voice soothed him as he ran his fingers through Louis' delecate, feathery hair.

"You're going to work soon. Lewie come with you?" Louis asked. He began to sit up a little. He didn't like having to go to work with Liam. But, he wasn't allowed to be home alone. Not since he drew on the walls with his crayons.

Liam nodded. "I know you don't want to. But I can't trust you alone anymore. You can bring your coloring books." Liam knew Louis would like that part. He always does. "How long?" Louis stood up and looked in his closet for an outfit. "I go in at noon, and I get off at five." Liam knew he wouldn't like that. But there wasn't anything he could do. "I promise we can go to the park or something afterwards." He added, to make it seem more worth the wait.

Louis decided he would wear a very light pink jumper that read "stay positive" in a pretty black swirly font. As well as his favorite black skinny jeans. "Liam pinky promise...?" Louis asked as he pulled his clothes on. He then held out his pinky. "Of course I pinky promise, Lou." Liam wrapped his pinky around Louis'. That earned a small smile from the smaller boy. "Thank you, Liam." He mumbled as he slipped on his white vans.

--

It was 3 hours into Liam's shift. Louis was coloring in a Disney coloring book with his crayons. He had a sippy cup of apple juice by his side, and his pink binky in his mouth.

The people who worked with Liam, along with the regulars at the small bakery stopped caring about how Liam treated Louis. At first, they thought it was weird, and many people would stare at him. But now, only people who don't usually come to the bakery are concerned about it. But they usually won't say anything, since everyone is so chill about it. Many people said hello to him, even.

Liam was putting some pastries in the display case when Louis asked him to see his "pwetty picture." He had colored in Snow White to have pretty blue hair, and many tattoos and some piercings. He enjoyed making the Princesses look like this sometimes. Though, Louis would never get a piercing himself. He was afraid of needles. Tattoos might be fine, though.