The Loss of a Friend

"Ummm elephant, tree, snowball. What is it?" asked Doodle.
"Times up!" yells Ugly Patty.
"Dude come on it was a car" said Moonlight.
"Haha we won" Princess Speedy Legs said.
"Whatever it doesn't matter" Doodle said in an upset voice.
"I'm bored of charades. What do u guys wanna do?" Moonlight asked.
"We could go on an adventure in the woods" Sam said happily.
"Alright" they all said at the same time.

      As they all headed out into the woods they see a mysterious person coming towards them waving flags. Nobody knew who she was, but they were willing to find out.
"Who are you?" Jackie asked yelling to the mystery person.
"Hahaha I'm Sir Jarabadinka Snood" they said.
"That's an interesting name" Ugly Patty said.
"Haha thanks I picked it myself. I was born with the name Karina but it didn't suit me" Sir Jarabadinka Snood said.
"Where did you come from?" Moonlight asked.
"Oh you see well the ruler of the universe, Bartholomew Squiggleton XIII, has a marching band and I'm leader of color guard." Karina said.
Karina looks over at Miss Misunderstood, squats and points a finger at her, "You remind me of someone"
"I'm part of the group who writes the newspaper" Daria said.
"Oh! You're the one that writes weird" Sir Jarabadinka Snood said with a smile.
Daria spoke in a whisper, "No one understands my writing"
"Hey guys! Watch me twirl my flags!" Karina starts twirling her flags and running through the woods.
"I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again" Sam said.
"She's weird" Daria stated.
"I like her, she's very energetic" Ugly Patty added.

        As the friends get deeper into the woods they see another person. They look dressed up in some sort of outfit. They are also talking to themselves like they're crazy. When the group gets closer to the human they see she's playing a game. It looks as if she's playing Dungeons and Dragons.
"Umm hi" Doodle says.
"Oh hello" the D&D player says.
"Who are you?" asked Sam.
"I'm The Geek Queen, but my real name is Juliet," she gives the group a smile, "Who are you guys?"
"I'm Moonlight and this is Ugly Patty, Doodle, Miss Misunderstood, and my girlfrie- I mean this is Princess Speedy Legs, not my girlfriend" Moonlight gets nervous hoping Sam didn't hear.
Sam looks over and smiles and laughs at Moonlight.
"What are you doing in the woods?" Daria asked.
"I was just playing some D&D. People back at the town of August don't like when I play there" The Geek Queen said.
"Why don't they like you playing there?" asked Ugly Patty.
"Oh, they think I get in their way" Juliet said.
"Hey how about you hang with us, we need some more friends in our group" Sam motioned Juliet to come hang with the group.
"Sure, that'd be awesome" Juliet said with excitement.

        The group headed back to the treehouse since it was getting dark. Once they arrived Moonlight was going to leave.
"Hey guys I'm gonna get going. I uhh have some stuff to do, so see ya" Moonlight left so fast that her friends didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Everyone was wondering why she left so fast, but they thought it was nothing. The next three weeks Moonlight didn't ever show up to the treehouse, not even Doodle has seen her. No one knows where she went or if she's ever coming back.