Pool Day

They all meet back at the treehouse and are ready to go see Mr. Ghost. On their adventure to the pool they see the chicken coop, but no chicken. Patty gets scared, she thinks it's out to get her.
"Oh no, guys! There's no chicken, I think it's out to get me from this morning" Patty says while trying to hide behind Moonlight.
"Can you like not touch me. My clothes are very expensive" states Jackie while she moves away from Patty.
Sam turns and looks at Jackie, "Expensive? Clothes aren't expensive. What are you wearing?"
Jackie goes over to Sam and puts her arm out, "Do you feel this?"
Sam feels Moonlight's sleeved, "Yea I guess, that still doesn't tell me what you're wearing"
"That my friend is girlfriend material" Jackie says and gives Sam a wink.
Sam slightly blushes and starts to walk away from Jackie so she doesn't see.
"Alright, just over this hill and you'll see Mr. Ghost's house" Jackie says while leading the group.
They walk over the hill, and there it is. A huge mansion that costs millions of dollars. The door is made out of gold with a diamond doorbell. The windows are outlined with gold, and there's a porch with a tv and couch. Jackie rings the doorbell and the door opens.
"Hey Mr. Ghost, buddy!" Jackie says with excitement.
Everyone looks at each other because they can't see him.
"Well Mr. Ghost I brought some friends. Mr. Ghost meet Ugly Patty, Princess Speedy Legs, Doodle, and Miss Misunderstood. Everybody meet Mr. Ghost" Jackie introduces everyone and they all get along great.
"So buddy we were wondering if we could go swimming?" Asked Jackie.
"Yea sure go ahead, the wife and I were actually going to go visit The Princess of Arkansas. I heard it's lovely down there this time of year" Mr. Ghost says in a nice deep voice.
Jackie looks at him for a second, "Wait what about the kids?"
"Oh yea I forgot to mention that they are at a friends house. So if you guys would not mess anything up while we are gone, that'd be great." Says Mr. Ghost.
"Don't worry we will be careful" Jackie says and everyone nods their head to agree with her.
Once Mr and Mrs Ghost leave they start heading to the pool.
"Just wondering, why does a ghost need a pool?" Asked Patty.
"Well Ghosts can swim, they aren't like you see in movies and shows. They are like normal humans, you just can't see them." Jackie explains.

    Once they walk for about ten minutes in the huge mansion, they finally get to the pool. The pool is twenty by twenty five feet long and ten feet deep. It was a really big pool. They all were taking off their clothes to reveal their bathing suits. Moonlight and Doodle are the first ones in the pool. Next comes Miss Misunderstood and Ugly Patty. Jackie looks over to see what's taking Princess Speedy Legs so long, and when she looks over the world stops. Moonlight has never seen someone so beautiful.
Doodle shakes Jackie, "Dude what are you staring at?"
Jackie comes back to reality, "Huh what nothing!"
Doodle just shrugs his shoulders and continues to swim. Ugly Patty decides she wants to jump off the diving board. Once she got onto the board and she's ready to jump the board breaks and she belly flops into the pool making huge waves. Moonlight uses this chance to surf on the waves, but she ends up failing and tumbles. She looks over at Sam feeling all embarrassed, but Sam was laughing and that made Moonlight feel good.

      When Mr and Mrs Ghost came back it was time to go back to the treehouse. Daria and Sam decided to sleep over, while Jackie and David decided to go back home.
"Well today has been fun," Jackie looks at Sam and bows, "I'll see you tomorrow m'lady"
Everyone says their goodbyes and they split up. Doodle and Moonlight head to August while the sun is setting.
When the sun sets and the moon is out Daria looks out the window, "Wow the moonlight looks so romantic and pretty"
Sam immediately thinks of Moonlight and smiles.
"Ehh it's alright, there's better things" Madisen says, "Like me. You know when it's hot things expand. So I'm not fat, I'm just hot"
Sam and Daria both look at each other and laugh at how silly Madisen is.
"Goodnight" they all say at the same time and drift off to sleep, in hopes of having another great day tomorrow.

Ugly Pattyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें