Pickup Lines

As the sun starts to rise, Jackie gets up to begin a brand new day. She walks into the bathroom, puts her hands on the sink counter, leans into the mirror and starts talking to herself. She usually does this all the time but today was different.
"Hey reflection buddy! I need some help" Jackie desperately needs help and she hopes her reflection has the answers.
"Hey Moonlight! What's  up?" Asked her reflection.
Jackie gets a surprised look on her face and begins to speak "Hold on you talk! Usually you never answer! I talk to my reflection everyday and you decide to answer today! Why didn't you talk to me before?"
"You need to chill for a second man. I'm your reflection but I'm a hippie version of you. Listen brotatochip, I never talked to you before because you were always positive man. Now you need my help so I'm gonna help you out" Hippie Jackie just stood there smiling and nodding.
Jackie just shrugs her shoulders, "Alright well, there's this girl-"
Hippie Jackie interrupts Jackie,
"Let me stop you right there bro, I know how this goes," Hippie Jackie starts singing, "If you love her let her gOOOOOO00000oooo"
Jackie stops Hippie Jackie, "Hold on Hippie me, that's not what I was talking about. I need pickup lines man"
"Bro first of all you can call me Hip J, it sounds cooler. Second of all I just really needed a reason to sing that,"Hip J says, "let's hear a pickup line you got broberry"
Jackie smiles at how she loves this pickup line, "Hey do you have a pencil I can borrow, because I want to erase your past and write our future"
Hip J does a facepalm, "Alright dude first of all you need to make sure that if you say that she's actually using a pencil otherwise you'll look stupid.... even more so than you already do"
Jackie gets offended, " Hey that was a great pickup line and I don't look stupid"
"Whatever notes your goat bro" Hip J says.
Jackie gets upset, "Yo you can't use my line! That's mine, I came up with it"
"I can say it man because we are like the same, but different, but the same"
Hip J says.
Jackie gets really confused and wants to leave, "Alright you know what, I feel stupid talking to you so I'm gonna go and use whatever pickup line I want"
"Whatever man just don't get upset when you find out I was right" Hip J yells as Jackie leaves the room.

     Jackie starts heading to Ugly Patty's for another day of fun. As Jackie gets closer to the woods she sees Doodle.
"Yo Doodle wait up!" Jackie yells.
Doodle stops and sees Jackie so he waits for her. Once they met up they started heading into the woods together. When they got close to the treehouse they hear the clucking of a chicken, but they ignore it. They didn't care to see a chicken, all they cared about was seeing their friends. When they got to the treehouse they could hear Daria, Sam, and Ugly Patty all laughing. Ugly Patty had this laugh that made her sound like she had a lawnmower going, and when parents couldn't find their kids, they were terrified that Ugly Patty had them and was chopping their heads off, so she could hang them on her ceiling for company.

       Jackie and David enter the tree house, "Hey what's up guys?"
"Nothing much just hanging out talking" Sam says.
"Sounds boring" Moonlight says.
"It's not boring it's amazing" Princess Speedy Legs says.
Jackie looks over at Sam, "You know what else is amazing, my big fat dick"
Sam gives a death stare to Jackie, "I dislike you."
Jackie smiles and sings, "I know you love me, I know you care"
Ugly Patty looks at Jackie, "No, you should stop that right now"
Jackie just laughs and walks over to the fridge for some food. Ugly Patty was always stocked with food so her friends enjoyed eating there. Jackie just got an apple and sat at the table with all her friends.
"Guys I'm bored" David says.
"Hey lets play charades!" Jackie says with joy.
"I'm in" all the friends say at the same time.
Each person was writing down a thing for charades. Jackie saw this as an opportunity to use her pickup line. She purposely put her pencil on the floor just so she can use the pickup line.
Jackie turns to Sam, this is the moment, "Hey do u have a pencil I could borrow, because I wanna erase your past and write our future"
Sam starts blushing and smiling at that. Sam loves pickup lines. Once they all finish writing down their stuff they put them in a hat and begin to play.