Chapter 18: Bonus

Jermaine's POV

Trae really got his shit stole the other day, that's so throwed mane. When he showed me that video, I damn near lost my mind. Y'all I swear I didn't have nothing to do with it, but I know them niggas. Them the same niggas I be jacking with. How I know? Cause I'm always around them and plus they got the same clothes from when I seen them that day. They really robbed my cousin and I didn't see it coming. I can't tell Trae, he gone fuck me up bro. He already got problems trusting people and I probably just made it worse.

I shouldn't have even told them niggas I was moving for T. My big ass mouth told them how Trae was balling and how he was making big stacks. The only reason I even told them that was because I was happy to be working on the side of him. Now look at what happened. I'm a dead man walking because he gone be pissed that I know them, and I'm a have to admit that I was out jacking sometimes too.

How they know where he live? Well some months ago I was at Trae house and I had the homeboy pick me up. Obviously I had to give them Trae's address for them to come get me. Trae well known in the hood so if somebody see how good he living, word will travel. That's why I'm scared he'll find out I know the dudes through somebody else. To make matters worse, Quez talking bout killing them when he finds out.

I don't wanna tell him, but he always talks about loyalty and that'll be fake if I don't tell him. He just did so much for me and had my back through a lot of stuff. We have all fun together and I don't want to lose that. He gives me advice and looks out for me like the big brother I never had. Trae always tells me how I'm like his little brother and I know for sure all that will be over once he finds out. Trae has anger issues and gets upset about little stuff sometimes, I hate to see him blow all the way up.

I don't know how I'm going to do this. Last time when he told me I shouldn't be selling, I should've listened. None of this wouldn't have even happened bro. If I had the chance, I would definitely go back to change this. Mane. I might as well tell my mama to make my funeral arrangements. This bout to be hell, I already know. 😖

Comment and vote for next chapter.

I think I'm going to write another Trill Sammy story after this ☺️