Chapter 44: Once In A Lifetime

Trae's POV

I'm enjoying Jamaica, but I'm enjoying spending time with Jay even more. It's so nice to get away from Houston and to not have anyone bothering you. We had a chance to ride the dirt bikes, go hiking, and tour different spots here. Right now we're having breakfast outside our room and then we're going to the waterfall, then rafting.

"This may seem weird, but I kinda have a bucket list of things I wanna do here." Jay ate a strawberry.

"What's on your bucket list?" I asked her as I finished up a call with Jermaine.

"Well we did most of it, but there's two more things. First, at the waterfall they do this spiritual cleansing thing and I wanna try it." She smiled.

"That sounds cool. What's the second thing?"

Jakiyah looked around her before scooting back in her seat. She then went under the table and my eyes got wide in surprise. If I would've knew she was gone be wilding out, I would've been taking her on trips. She's so shy, she never does crazy shit like this in public. I looked down to see her undoing my pants and I was still in complete shock.

"Jay, you know you ain't gotta do this, right?" I only said that because people were walking around.

She kissed on the head before deep throating me. Her lips wrapped around me as she started slurping. My hands gripped the arms of the chair as I got harder and harder. Jay then slowly licked the vein that went down the middle of my dick. I grabbed the back of her head, moving it up and down while she swallowed it all.

"Freaky ass, lil bitch." I watched her spit on it.

Her head moved around in circles and she kept eye contact with me. She used one of her hands to stroke me in a swift motion. I stretched back and was completely relaxed. My mouth watering and some more right now. Ten minutes later I was on the edge of my seat, about to bust all in her mouth.

"Fuck." I frowned up in pleasure.

She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as I let it all out. My heart started beating faster and my breathing was heavy. Jay wiped her mouth and smiled before going back to her side of the table where she continued to smile. I smiled back at her and I couldn't even finish my food now cause my mind is in a different world. Both of us had a stupid smirk on our faces for about two minutes until Jay said something.

"I'm going to go take a shower. If you have any common courtesy, you'll get up to return the favor." She stood up and switched away.

"You ain't said nothing but a word." I quickly followed her.

I picked her up from behind and tossed her on the bed. I then snatched off her red, satin shorts to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear. I kissed her stomach and then her thighs before licking in between her legs. Her toes curled and her back was arched as my tongue went inside her. She then got on all fours and I ate it from the back. (If anyone was thinking this, no he's not eating her butt) Dripping wet, and weak she started riding my face. Her moans were soft and slow. I couldn't breathe, but I let her finish until she got her issue off.

"If you gone be acting like this the whole trip, I don't think I ever wanna go back home." I said once I wiped my mouth.

"I act like this at home too." She smirked.

"Not at all. We then had sex three times today and it's only 10 in the morning and you sucking dick in public now. This is definitely not the same Jay."

"You right, I just can't control myself. I want some more."

"Damn, Jay again?"

This girl is wearing me out, mane. From the moment we got to this hotel, that's all she wants to do. It's what I want too, but I need a break. I went ahead and gave her what she wanted though. A few minutes in she was begging me to stop.