Chapter 28

I shoot Gloria a glare but wave her in further into my office anyway. I should kick her dumbass out but she just may have some valuable information for me.

Damn...will I ever get rid of her thirsty ass? I shake my head with a growl and move to sit down in my chair behind my dark stained oak desk. Olivia, who is oblivious to the room full of tension, continues to bounce and garble baby talk in my arms.

"Say what you have to say Gloria and leave us." I snap out. If its not something then its alway another. All I wanted to do for the rest the day was play with my little girl. I can't even do that shit without people coming out their asses trying to fuck with me.

Gloria huffs as if she is offended that I didn't obviously want to exchange pleasantries first with her. Her focus now is no longer on me but on my baby girl, who now is currently playing with the gold cuff links of my suit. "She is beautiful. We could have had one like her." Gloria mummers with a expression of deep longing flashing in her eyes. My lip curls immediately from her words and I raise an eyebrow at her allowing my annoyance to play along on my face.

I take a deep breath and try to calm the anger that is bubbling up in my chest. Counting isn't doing shit for me right now. Looking down at Olivia, I instantly feel my tension ease a bit. No matter how angry I am or what this crazy ass woman has to say to me, I have to be in constant check of myself. Olivia is here in my arms and I don't need to be going ape shit in the room with my baby here. So before reacting, I sit back and take a deep breath.

"Gloria what the hell are you talking about?" I finally spit out after another silent moment of trying to control old rage. "You went behind my back and had the abortion a few years ago. I begged you not to but you did it anyway without talking to me first! So don't even toot your mouth up in an attempt to go down memory lane with me. All of that woulda, coulda, shoulda crap is not something I am or ever will be interested in discussing with you. Say what you have to say now and leave!" I growled out softly not wanting to raise my voice or curse like how I wanted to because of my little girl. I know 'Hell' or 'crap' isn't a good word to say in front of the baby but its better then saying 'fuck, bitch, cunt, or all of the other colorful words I like to express towards this snake whenever she brings up the past like this.

A few years ago before Eve and I even met, when Gloria and I was fucking on the regular basis, she gotten pregnant with what would have been my first child after a drunken night's celebration. Even though I clearly wasn't ready for a child back then, I tried to do right by her but of course Gloria didn't want the baby after she realized that I wasn't going to marry her because of it and went behind my back in getting the abortion.

I never loved her but her actions had hurt the hell out of me. I understand that women have control over their own bodies and that she had every right to exercise that right but to do something so life changing without even asking for my feelings on it really had fucked me up. That was suppose to be my child and this heartless bitch didn't give a fuck about my feelings over it. Anyway that was the last straw that broke the camel's back as far as my interactions with her. When I found out about the abortion from some sources I had watching her, from her doctors, and finally from her own mouth whatever we had ended between us officially.

I can feel the old anger towards her and the past situation seep back into my senses as I glare her down from across my desk. Gloria didn't seem fazed by my harsh words as she smiles sensually back at me. "I have some important information for you...or potential important information." She explains confidently as she sits down in one of the leather chairs across from me.

A chuckle filled with malice leaves lips causing the hispanic beauty to shift around nervously in her seat with a crumbling confident exterior. "And just what do you have to tell me that I don't already know Gloria? Hmm?"