SHMONEY

"Have a nice day."

"Don't tell me what to do."

The fake audience laughed as the delivery man left and Josh Nichols was left dumbfounded.

Sari and Zayn cuddled on the couch and coincidentally, reruns of Drake and Josh were playing as they day went on, and they both bonded over the memories. Sari may have enjoyed it a little too much since it was the perfect setting. Her boyfriend. A classic show, a full belly. And cool central air to keep her sane in the ninety two degree weather.

Zayn finished off a bag of Doritos and drank from his glass of Kool-Aid.

"What's this called again, Bear?"

"Kool-Aid, Zayn," she tried not to giggle, "never had it before?"

"I don't know. It tastes familiar but way more sugary than Jerald makes it. What flavor is it?"

"Red. And that's all you need to know."

"Right. Wacko."

"Hey," she pouted at him, "you're so mean to me."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"'M not, Bear."

"Whatever you say."

"You like me too much to get rid of me."

"You're right, 'cause good dick goes a long way. Literally," she giggled while he just smiled at her, "I think I'll name it."

"Fuck outta here, son," he got up while she just laughed harder, her back on the couch as she watched his upside down figure scamper to the kitchen.

"I'll name him Zack."

"Efron?"

"No, dummy. Zack as in a regular ass name."

"Man," he sat down again, handing her a water bottle and leaning in the couch again, "Zac is kinda cute, so."

"Not cuter than you."

"Pssht. I know that."

"Damn, babe. So conceited, it's pretty sexy."

"I bet, doll," Zayn scratched his stomach and let out a small burp.

"You burp like a pussy."

"You can do better?"

Sari sat up, giving him a challenging look. "You don't know what you just started."

"I'm kinda scared but, ya know, I ain't scared a ya."

"I'll be back, then," she got up and slowly walked into the kitchen, getting out a bottle of Dr. Pepper and going back into the living room.

"Oh, you brought out the big guns," he grinned, setting his elbows on his bony knees, "what are the stakes?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"How about, loser has to give the winner head?"

She looked at him. "I'm finna forfeit."

"Sar," he cackled, covering his mouth, "God, girl. You're amazing."

"I know," she shrugged and he laughed again, "you go first."

"Aight," he licked his lip before drinking from the soda bottle. He gulped audibly before letting out a loud burp.

"Was that all?" she played, giving him a look before following his actions and letting out a louder burp, "daddy ain't raise no bitch."

Zayn laughed, burping again with no help from the beverage, "top that, hoe."

"No fair, you have to drink first," she pointed out with a scowl.

He scuffed, smirking at her. "A real champion doesn't need to drink."

"Bitch."

"Slut."

Sari rolled her eyes and stared at his lips. "So who won?"

"Of course I did, although, I'm sure you lost on purpose."

"Cocky, aren't we?" she raised a brow.

"Cocky," he repeated the word with unnecessary emphasis and she snorted, covering her mouth. Zayn just leaned against her shoulder, his hands gripping her hips and his face resting near her chest. "Let's not do it now, though. You wore me out from last night."

"I did, eh?"

"Cocky, aren't we?" he chuckled into her stomach and she just smiled down at him.

SHMONEY

I actually wrote this while dumb high off an edible last night.

and then it was so good i woke up still high and almost late for my 9:30 class lmao