-kool-aid

SHMONEY

Why was it every time Sari had sex birds chirped the next morning?

Well, any time Sari had an eventful night that same stupid bird was outside her window, even when she moved. She swore she lost her marbles or some shit.

Zayn's arms were wrapped around her loosely, his face mushed in the pillows as he snored lightly. Sari giggled softly, moving his fringe away and smoothing his eyebrows down. He grunted, clearing his throat before taking a deep breath and going back to sleep.

"Zayn," she smiled, kissing his chin while her hand moved down to his bare arms. His skin was smooth to the touch, and his tattoos were dark in contrast to his skin.

"Baby," Sari whispered, "wake up, ya goof."

"Bear," he mumbled before turning over so his back was to her. She rubbed his back and he grunted, moving so now he was lying on his back and his snores became louder. "Bear."

"Yes?" she smiled at the back of his head.

"Good morning, baby," he rasped, keeping his eyes closed but smiling softly nonetheless.

"Good morning, Zee," she curled into him and sighed, "nice sleep?"

"Good sleep. Good pussy."

"Quit it!" she slapped him and he just laughed, opening his eyes and smiling lopsidedly at her, "you know how fine you look right now?"

"You're more fine."

"Nah, quit that shit."

Really? Girl like you? Sexy and allat other shit."

"Zayn."

"Not even kidding, I'm getting a rise out of you right now, and all you're doing is breathing."

She shook her head at him. "I don't think I've ever hated someone so much."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Well, I ain't calling you a truther."

He chuckled deeply, his voice still throaty and sexy like.

"Do you have to work today?"

"No, Sar. It's Sunday."

"Oh yeah. Shoot. I was gonna call in and say I couldn't walk or something."

"To strike my ego? Ayy."

"Idiot," Sari hummed, kissing along his jaw, "what do you wanna do today?"

"Can we just chill? I feel like we're always doing something. Let's chill for a second."

"Okay," and it was true, they were either working or planning dates or going out somewhere for no reason at all. Maybe they just needed to chill. After all, last night was some work all in its own.

"Shower first, because it's warm in here," he sat up with a yawn. Sari pulled off of him and stood, walking into the bathroom before him. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

"All the time," she smiled sweetly before cutting the water on, "are you going to join me?"

"Am I? You're asking me that forreal?" he followed her and got in, hissing at the warm water, "Sar, it's way too hot for warm water."

"I know," she moved the dial towards the left some more, "better."

"Mhm," he hummed and she felt his body against her backside.

Sari fully gave into him, feeling his lips at the base of her neck. She braced her hands against the shower door and moaned at the feeling of him rubbing against her.