-cosby

Today, Sari wanted to meet her friend to catch up, they always did this since Tasha had a boyfriend and she was nowhere to be seen at one point. And of course, Sari felt left out and expressed her feelings.

They argued a little, didn't talk for a few days, but eventually came to an understanding. Sari stopped being so needy and Tasha stopped neglecting her needy friend.

"Shawtayyyyyy," Tasha dragged, a bright smile on her face. Her hair was straight as usual -- she loved the creamy crack -- but it was in a ponytail. Her skin was a warm brown and she was an adorable little soul.

How they met: Sari was extremely drunk at a college party and ended up making out with Tasha. Boom.

"Hey, girl," Sari greeted, "I didn't order anything."

"Can we go to the bookstore instead?" Tasha asked nervously, the smile faltering just a little.

"Uh, sure?" They got up and left the diner, "the bookstore? Tasha, you hate reading."

"I know, but, Miles keeps talking about these books he likes, ya know, 'cause he's an English major. And they seem so interesting and I just feel kinda dumb."

"Does he bring you down or--"

"Nah, I just find how he talks and stuff so...captivating," she sighed dreamily, "you know I love that man, Cesi. He's perfect."

"So what books do you plan on getting?"

"Uh, this one he wants to talk about is Jane Eyre, by Charlotte something."

Sari opened the door of the building and Tasha followed suit, immediately going to the literature section. "I've read that book before. Love it."

"It's good? Because he's doing a project for his class and basically you gotta get someone to read a book they like and ask them questions. But somehow he's supposed to teach me about it. And it's all written down. I don't wanna seem stupid."

"You're not stupid, T," she pouted, "you're a smart girl, and you know that. Just because he's going for a masters doesn't mean anything. You're at the level you want to be and he's trying to be where he wants," Sari looked through the books alphabetically and found a countless number of Jane Eyre copies, "what edition does he want?"

"Um...the original one. With the weird talking literature."

"Gotcha," she pulled out the original and handed it to her, "what else?"

"He wants me to read Wuthering Heights again. I read it in high school but...anyway. It's for a survey. I'm always his Guinea pig."

"Cuties," Sari pinched Tasha's cheek and continued further down.

"So," Tasha dragged as they walked along the aisles, "what's up with you and this Zayn guy? Will I ever meet him?"

Sari smiled a little, still looking for a book. "We're cool. He's cool."

"Cool? Is anything going on? Do you like him?"

"Nothing is going on," she rolled her eyes and handed Tasha the book, "we're chillin'."

"Okay," Tasha said in a goofy voice, "he's cute and he showed interest. Are you telling me you won't take the opportunity?"

"No, I'm not telling you that, but," they sat in a lounging chair and Sari looked at her friend with a grin, "but I will tell you that we almost kissed and I like, I don't know."

"You almost kissed?" Tasha said maybe a bit too loudly, "Sari, oh my God."

"What?"

"This is so muhfuckin' lit!"