-next

SHMONEY

"You look lovely tonight," Zayn whispered in Sari's ear, his lips brushing her skin.

And Sari blushed, leaning closer into his body and smiling down at her hands. "Thank you, Zayn."

It was opera night, Zayn and Sari looking dapper in their outfits as they sat on the balcony of the theatre. It wasn't for well known musicians -- they weren't that into it -- but more of newcomers looking for a career out of their talents.

And the couple enjoyed it to an extent, laughing at the ridiculous outfits and making small comments about the production. They loved dates like this, because it was different and Sari found a new reason to wear dresses and go shopping.

"Why is it that, you get so shy when you're dressed up so nice?" Zayn asked, his arm around her shoulders as people filed into the theatre. They had fifteen minutes until it started.

"Because, I'm out of my element," she explained, "ya know? Dresses and shit. Operas. Being quiet for once."

"We're barely quiet, Bear," he chuckled, kissing the side of her face, "at the most we whisper for three hours."

She giggled quietly, humming at his touch. "That's like when I give you head. You won't shut up."

"Look, I was gonna say the same about you," they both laughed quietly and she reached up to kiss his lips.

"Mm," she pulled away and smiled up at him. She bit her lip, wanting to ask a serious question but chickening out at the last minute.

"What are you thinking?" he knew that face she could tell, making her look down at the stage with closed red curtains.

"Nothing in particular."

"Baby."

"I seriously hate you," she blushed and he snickered, leaning his head back. "I was just thinking about stuff."

"'Bout what?"

"'Bout us," she admitted quietly, "I don't know."

He frowned, slouching in his seat and staring at her. "Is it bad thinking or good thinking?"

"I'd say good. You'd say good."

"So what is it?"

"I just...I really like you, Zayn," and she hoped he understood where she was going with this.

But he didn't of course, frowning even more and his bottom lip poking out slightly. "Like, next level type shit?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Oh," he  licked his lip and looked down towards the stage that was opening up, showing a big white lady in a weird ass Viking costume.

"What are you thinking?" Sari asked him now.

"I was thinking about the many times I wanted you to hop on top of me and do your thing."

She grinned. "And I was thinking about the many times I wanted you to pin me to the bed and do your thing."

"Really?"