"Really, really."

"Then how about we leave?"

"How about we wait a while to leave because we paid for this shit and it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings."

"Like, literally," he laughed, kissing her temple.

Knowing that sex was an inevitable factor in their evening, Sari Conrad was lowkey excited.

Like, what if she wasn't good enough? What if it hurt -- because, damn, he was pretty big. What if he couldn't get it up?

Impossible, she thought, because he was hard right now as he pulled into her driveway and boy.

Boy oh boy.

And when the side door closed Zayn did pin her against the wall, his mouth immediately on hers. A low moan escaped her lips and she tried to control her breathing but it was hard.

Their steps were small but careless and quick. Up the stairs they went, each piece of clothing falling but not quick enough. By the time they were in her bedroom, Sari still had her heels and undergarments on and Zayn was left in his restricting dress pants.

He leaned down, biting her bottom lip and moaning at the heat their bodies made. She unbuckled his belt as their kids deepened, her hands pushing his pants down to his ankles.

Zayn crawled on the bed after her, his left hand hitching her leg up to wrap around him. His mouth kissed down to her chest, nipping at her skin and tugging at her bra straps. Sari unclasped it, her large breasts now exposed to him and ready for whatever.

And Zayn took advantage of that fact, his tongue swirling around her nipples and his fingers hooking around her panties. They were off, meeting other clothes on the floor. Sari used her feet to push his boxers away and wolf whistled at his dick.

"Shut up, Bear," they both giggled and Zayn reached over in her drawer to get a condom, "oh, look, a fresh box. 'S been a while, yeah?"

"You know how much I hate you, Zayn," she sat up on her elbows and watching him roll the condom on carefully, "like, a whole lot."

"Like, a whole lot of dick you're about to deal with," he grinned and she just leaned her head back and laughed, opening her legs more so he could fit.

"Do your worst, baby," she purred and Zayn just blushed, getting between her legs and lining up at her entrance.

"I know you watch a lot of porn, but don't hurt me," he chuckled at her.

Zayn pushed in, causing his girlfriend to whimper and hiss at the stinging down below. She took a breath when he pulled out and repeated his actions.

"Are you good, babe?" Zayn asked in a strained voice, picking up his pace just a little bit. She just moaned in response, holding on to his arms and digging her fingertips in his skin. His strokes were deep and careful, hitting every spot and making Sari a moaning mess under him.

And he cursed her name, hugging her close and rolling his hips to hers. His tongue swirled in her mouth and her back arched, her voice getting louder as time went on. She ached for more, clawing at his back and moaning out many many -- many -- profanities along with his name. He teased her nipples then sat up, holding her thick thighs as he pounded into her body. She turned to jelly after that and her body would spasm with every roll of his hips.

"Fuck, Zayn," she cried out softly, biting her lip and trying to scoot away from him, "baby, please."

But he pulled her back, his skin slapping hers as he kept thrusting. His jaw clenched when she came, following suit seconds after.

And Sari kept her eyes closed, the temperature of the room seeming to increase even when she caught her breath and moaned Zayn's name over and over again. He kissed her deeply, pulling out and holding her waist to his. They rolled around the bed until she was now on top and Zayn groped her breasts in his hands.

"My turn," she grinned devilishly, her hands on his chest while she gyrated on his hips.

And Zayn was like puddy in her hands.

SHMONEY

I'm literally on the toilet rn

finna wash my hair and shower before I go back to Hampton in the a.m.

HOPE YOU HOES ENJOYED THE SECKS😁💖