in love with my boss__17

Song of choice :big girls cry by sia

ABHAY POV
We got home mom seemed to have an headache ,dad was really upset about what happened. ..-
"Who would beleive that Durga would do such a thing?"dad said staring at me

"What do you expect from cheap middle class people, it seems she does not want my son to succeed in life.how did you know her name is Durga?"mom asked in loud tune

"I have met her before this,she is zoya mother.why would she do such a thing?,"

"I part dad at his back"dad,mom do not worry I will handle everything,she will be purnished...."I said with an evill smile..I left mom and dad in the sitting room,I ran to my room,I sat on my chair.
"This is what I wanted,to see zoya suffer in pain,now watch how I make you beg for mercy,"I stood up unbuckling my tie "she even slapped me in from of my guest!pathetic! " I removed my clothes tongo have a shower and to have a good sleep "I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow,well,well, well miss zoya asaad this is just the tip of an iceberg, I will enjoy every moment of hurting you!..

ZOYA POV
"Aunt please get my mom released she did not do it"I cried staring at aunt who was also in tears

"My child I know your mother won't do such a thing! "Aunt said hissing

"I won't let my mom stay in that cell I am going to get her,aunt stay at home I wil be back!!!"

"What I won't let you go alone "

"Aunt please stay at home"

I ran out of the house when I bumped into Michelle, I hugged her so tightly I startweeping again

"Where were you running to"

"Am going to the force head quarters,I'm going to get my mom"

"Listen you can't go there,actually I went there thinking you were there,they refused to allow me see,they said we I can see her tomorrow "

"So my mom will spend the night there?

"Yes"

"Oh Lord,what is this?"i asked sobbing

"Am sorry,do something tomorrow morning come to the office and talk to Mr abhay maybe he might get her released"

"I hope he does,can you imagine I slapped him"I laughed in tears

"Yes I saw everythin,no one would tolerate his or her mother been insulted in such a hedious manner.....listen i will be here in the morning we will go to the office together and you will see Mr abhay. .

"Thank you"

"Wipe your tears,let me take you inside,I have to go home"she says taking me inside the house.Aunt took me to my bedroom. I could not sleep, I was thinking of mom,I cried thoroughly making my eyes turn red....I ...

Few hours later
I woke up with a swollen face "gosh I did not even know when I slept off,mom I hope you are okay I will try my best to get you release,oh Lord please assist me" I went to the bathroom,I had a shower. .I went downstairs I saw aunt seating on the couch sobbing, I ran to her..

"Aunt please stop crying, listen I'm going to the office today,I wil speak to my boss"

"I hope he listens to you"

"Aunt please go see mom,bye I have to go Michelle is waiting for me"I left the house in a hurry,I got into Michelle car as she drove off to the office,I was nervous,few minutes later we got to the office,I came out of the car,I got into the office,every one seemed to be busy but some of my colleagues looked at me in a kind of manner which made me felt uncomfortable.I went upstairs to Mr abhay office,I knocked at the door I got into his office,I was so nervous that I felt I should go back but I couldn't I was already in his office.