1

"Why do I love fear?" I've asked myself that question so many times, but the answer always seems to be the same. "It's fun!" I would tell myself. It's fun to be scared but even more fun to make others afraid. The sense of not knowing if this one will live or die is so thrilling. I try to let them live but sometimes I get too carried away with my silly little pets, hearing their screams for me to stop.

My favorite toy is a girl named Kassy. She is tough, but it's worth it to hear her scream. It's like an angels choir as she yells for me to give her mercy. I'm never letting her die under my watch. She's too valuable.

"No. Not again" I hear my first victim of the day, Lola, whisper under her breath as she wakes up strapped to a table.

"Why, I thought you liked our visits cutie" I say as I'm trying to decide what I want to use on her. "Do you prefer the knife or electrocution darling?" I turn around to look at the girl on the table.

"Please don't hurt me again Mr. Gray" she says trying to hide the fear in her eyes but I can see right through her.

I smile at her "Now Lola, I don't consider this as hurting you, this is our play time. And I promise, if your a good girl you can get your turn to play with me!"

"I don't wanna play with you, you monster! You're sick!!" Lola shouts. When I hear the word monster leave her mouth I am filled with anger.

"You've been here long enough Lola, you should know what happens to bad girls" I say trying to not raise my voice at her. I quickly grab the knife and don't even hesitate to start cutting her, slowly and painfully making sure she knows not to enrage me like that again. Her pleas were loud but I didn't care. She was scared of me for a good reason and I loved the feeling.

I could tell she was close to passing out so I stopped playing. I stepped away and watched her bleed while tears stream down her face. She looked so lovely trying not to let her eyes close, but she couldn't fight it forever.