Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's.

Start from the beginning

It was a text from my closest friend, Lance, who was gay, He was an amazing gymnastic star and was the best person to go to for advice.I loved him as much as you could love a best friend, and even though he was human, like every other kid at St. Louis Academy; he was amazingly hot.

Too bad he was gay, right?

I wasn't looking for relationships- but I was looking for my mate. My soul mate, and I couldn't find him in England, so I hoped he'd be back at home.

The aeroplane landed, and we scrambled off in a rush. I grabbed my luggage and dragged it down the crowded aisle as I searched desperately with my brown eyes for my daddy and mum. The last time I saw them was a year ago, so they definitely haven't changed much, actually, they haven't changed since they hit their late twenty's. Immortality, remember?

I spotted my mum, smiling up at my father as he searched desperately threw the crowd, being the typical, over-protective father he's always been. My mother's hair was a shade lighter then mine, and many people believed I dyed my hair this colour. But anyone that has known me since I was a child would know that this was all natural.

"Pumpkin!" Mummy squealed as she ran towards me, her boots making click noises on the floor as Daddy smiled as he trailed behind her like a lost puppy.

Mummy threw her small arms around my neck, dragging me down into a hug, "You grew! Oh my, your beautiful!"

I nervously laughed as I thanked her, and father unwrapped her off me, before he pulled me into a powerful bear hug. I suppose I got my height from my mum, I stood at 5'4; which is short for female wolves. I knew I got my bright red hair color from my mother, and my brown chocolate eyes from my father. As for my fair skin, I knew that was from my mother also.

I had a slim build, probably from dancing so much. Not like ballerina dancing, but I was more of a party hard kind of girl.

What can I say, Rules are meant to get broken. I'm not one of those obnoxious rebellious girls, but I'll take a risk when I wanted to.

"We missed you, baby." Dad mumbled in my ear, before breaking off the hug.

"Well," I spoke confidently, and my parents smiled brightly at each other, I could see in there eyes they were happy I was no longer shy and insecure, "I missed you guys too. Let's get going, I'm starving!"

"Yeah, so am I! Your mother didn't even let me grab a burger before we left!" Dad protested, "By the way, your British accents showing.."
I shook my head at his immaturity, "You would tease me about it. I can't even hear it, I'm sure it'll be gone in a couple of years."

Dad took my luggage and tossed it into the boot of the truck, as Mum got into the passenger seat and I hopped into the back seat.

The long drive seemed like forever, me staring out the window, nervous about seeing the pack once again. What if they all still hate me? They probably will, that's what Lance always told me- they all were just insecure and jealous of me.

I quickly texted him, he didn't know about werewolves but he knew that I was bullied back at home and he was in complete disbelief.

'Hey Lance! i'm so nervous, heading home now. Txt me back when u get this! -Maeve'

I closed my phone, looking up out the window as I mum and dad got out of the car. The pack house hasn't changed one bit, and I entered with a straight posture, trying to look as confident as I could. I had put on make up this morning, something I only do when I'm trying to impress. I don't straighten my hair, it's always naturally straight and bright.