Chapter 32

SmileyxLoner: um hi Xenos

Red_Painter: hello Vienna

SmileyxLoner: can I tell you a story

Red_Painter: ok

SmileyxLoner: there was girl named Apple, Apple accidentally texts a boy named Pie instead of Pear one day, despite this Apple decided to talk to Pie, Pie was mean to her at times but she didn't mind as he was nice and weird at the same time, they talked for a while and even though Apple wanted to meet Pie he refused, he had always told Apple he was bad and that he was a monster, when Apple learnt what he did she still talked to him because they were friends. It had been around six months after they initially started talking, Apple and Pie was texting each other, they both was on a bus the same bus to be exact but they didn't realise it until after Pie left, she follows Pie and then they find out that indeed they had been on the same bus. Apple gets excited and takes Pie to a field where they talk and relax and have a good time, Pie even told Apple his real name since he never told her this. After all their fun they walk to Apples house together. Pie doesn't really show if he likes Apple or not, so Apple gets confused when Pie kissed her and left at her doorstep. When she goes to bed that night she realised that she really likes Pie after sitting up in her bed and thinking about it for hours on end.

SmileyxLoner: Apple doesn't know what to do

Red_Painter: Pie is confused

Red_Painter: he doesn't understand how he feels about Apple

Red_Painter is offline